The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » T Frank Mint Phoenix Cups (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wsgumby
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of wsgumby
I am thinking of purchasing this set. Are these a good deal or am I better spending the extra money on RNT Phoenix II cups?
Sir Richard
View Profile
Special user
650 Posts

Profile of Sir Richard
Read the description on the RNT II cups and you'll understand the difference. I own a set of Tom's cups and really like them, but some people preferences are going to possibly be different than mine. It's going to depend on your routine, nesting, and final loads. So check out the description and you'll note some differences.

Sir Richard.
"In the land of Murphy there is but ONE law!"
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1066 Posts

Profile of BCS
WSGUMBY... What Richard said is true... they are two different animals and two great sets of Cups.

I have each set and probably use the TF Cups more... they fit into my routine better; being presented as a set of cherished old magical Cups from the past (they just look old and form a great patina). I use either the Vernon or Mark Wilson routine for the moves.

DCJames has a set of TF Cups listed over at cupcon.com for a great price... I have known Doug for years and have purchased Cups used from him and have been satisfied... check it out.

Good luck finding your set of Cups... they probably won’t be your last set... that’s the way it works...LOL.

Take care,
Bruce
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » T Frank Mint Phoenix Cups (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL