The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » PX3 Fluoro Juggling Clubs... The perfect outdoor club?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Well maybe not perfect, but they're certainly an excellent club for those times when you find yourself juggling outside facing the elements.

I took a set of 5 for a quick test drive earlier today and was very impressed. In fact you'll see from the movement of the trees just how blustery it was, yet I was able to hold a 5 club cascade reasonably well.... Enough to shoot this little trailer anyway: http://youtu.be/MguDwRGUUyo

I'm certain you can pick these up at any juggling shop that stocks Play equipment, or you might like to try here: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Juggling-and-Skill-Toys

Shameless plug? Of course!

If you do just one thing please pass on the URL to your friends. Facebook it, blog it, tweet it... Or any other way you can think of. If you can spare the time to do two things please sign up to my mailing list also Smile

I'll love you even if you don't. So please don't feel pressured 😙
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
Nice looking clubs - I look forward to giving them a test run.
panlives
View Profile
Inner circle
2087 Posts

Profile of panlives
PX3 Fluoros are quality clubs.

The inner dowel is a high quality PVC, unlike traditional wood dowels.

The molded handle is one continuous piece, yet the handle itself has some buoyancy to it so the wear on your hands is minimized. Good for gripping, too.

I have one green and one red set and they have become my go-to clubs
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » PX3 Fluoro Juggling Clubs... The perfect outdoor club?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL