The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Walking and sleeping on broken glass video by me (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Haroon Sader Mystery
View Profile
New user
South Africa
37 Posts

Profile of Haroon Sader Mystery
http://zoned.tv/video/walking-and-sleeping-broken-glass

If you enjoy my work , please remember to vote..Smile thanks

let me know what you think, criticize and advise please...thank you Smile
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
What a load of rubbish!!!! Dull boaring and slow .......

That's our Internet connection not your video ...... I am still waiting 5 mins after opening your link.......and noting to show for it yet.

Where are you in the world?
Eric the Excellent
View Profile
Loyal user
Montana
234 Posts

Profile of Eric the Excellent
Nice crowd! Not only were there a lot of them, but they seemed to be pretty into it, too.

How'd you get them to gather?
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Hi Haroon.

I have now watched the video. I think 2 days to get to watch a video clip is good for round here!

I have a question..... And I am it saying that you are right or wron - it's just a question. Well 2:-

1) what is your reasoning behind using a blindfold whilst walking on the glass? Iam not sure if you mentioned it in your presentation or not. I personally don't thin it adds Lto the stunt. Your right foot was almost off the glass and I think some species may be suspicious of this. Not sure that is a problem.

2) why, did you lie on the glass in your tee-shirt?

I actually think you needed a bit more space - but I don't think it would have been available to you?

I really like putting my face in the glass and have someone stand on my head! It feels great and really grosses people out.
I feel that people would read in to these as explanations of how it is done (even though it is not).
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Heh heh..... you said "whilst"
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Yes but that isn't funny over here.

But I have learnt a lot this past week, McB like to argue a bit like TAM and is never wrong.

I learnt what 'putting on the beard' means in ..... Austrian (that is what they speak in Astralia isn't it?)

And now I am going to learn what 'whilst' means in the USA (is it rude at all if so pm me).
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2582 Posts

No, not at all.... just me bein stupid/funny.

on the Mc-Dummy and Curt flip side (also the idjits dealt with here last year), here's some info:

Is anyone here aware of trolls? News to me, but apparently there are "troll" forums. The only way to be a member of a troll forum is to prove yourself by going to any other forum and stirring up trouble. Forum content and thread discussions don't matter, as long as the user causes major problems with the forum regulars. I also understand extra points are issued if threads become locked or members get banned. At my blacksmithing forum we have a saying... "Don't feed the trolls". As tempting as it may be to engage, react and respond to these troublemakers, ignoring them is the only way.

TGN
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Interesting Nipps I did not know that!

You learn things everyday here.

I'm going to post a link in the all tied up.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
No I am not you already did it.

I've been away a bit . We have Ofsted in at work .....arghhhhhh
Haroon Sader Mystery
View Profile
New user
South Africa
37 Posts

Profile of Haroon Sader Mystery
@ dave_matkin / Yes I made mistakes in this video, I think that the blindfold adds , maybe I'm wrong, It tells the spectators that I can't see
where it's safe or dangerous..Just a thought, I could be wrong, And why I kept my shirt on, lol I'm really skinny and have scars on my back
(un-related) to the stunt.. And as for sleeping skew..I messed up, didn't look where I was...Mistake on my part...It wasn't the best performance of glass I've done but It was the busiest. Thanks for the tips and critique Smile

@Eric the Excellent / I was hired to perform there in a trade show style setting, I was announced just before this performance, did some hypnosis
and mentalism , then went into it..ended of with some xcm.. Smile
I'm from a small town called Dundee in South Africa..

I'm 19 and still have a lot to learn , so don't be too harsh, but both of your comments were valid and I'll add the subtleties the next time I do this..Smile thank you
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
I have not finished reading your post Haroon .... I got as far as "Yes I made a mistake" ..... Apologies! I made a typo (I often do) .... I meant to type "I'm not saying you are right or wrong". There was no criticism as such..... It was just my thoughts. And who am I to say you did it wrong ..... I was t saying that at all. So apologies if it came over that way.

Now I'm going back and reading your reply all the way through.

Ok read it now.......

Right scars smarsh (made that word up myself)! ..... I was born with club foot (no sympathy here ..... Could have been worse I could have been born........erm something else ...... So I have scars all the way up my lower legs, across my feet along the base and sides. It's like a celebration on single lined train tracks. Add to this I wear plastic braces to keep my feet in roughly the right place.

Options 1 keep my socks on..... Nah,..,,
2 get my shoes braces, tubular bandages and socks off ...... Show the Binet bits, show the scars, explain the surgery (slight embellishment in places). Make sure they realise it hurts to stand ........ Then do the glass walk on top of all that! I think my scars and my history help me sell it and makes it better. I love to lie face down in glass and have a teenager stand on my head. It's just something I like to do.

It may be worth looking at something like the spider flex stage unit (folds small) and just helps lift you up a bit.

Keep analysing what you do, think about it critically and you'll keep getting better.
Eric the Excellent
View Profile
Loyal user
Montana
234 Posts

I agree that showing the scars might add to it. I do a bed of nails routine shirtless (I'm fairly skinny too) and afterward people like to "ooh" and "ahh" at the marks it's left on my back.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Couldn't stand on a bed of nails the nails catch the screw in me left heel and it flippedy dooooo daaaahhhhh hurts!
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2582 Posts

I walked a bed of nails once at a Gathering. Red and Charon helped me out.

http://greatnippulini.com/photos19.html
about half way down. And yes, it hurt. In a very strange way, I might add. It reminded me of SOMETHING, I can't really put my finger on. Afterwards, I felt elated. I am aware of accupressure/reflexology points, and I'm sure I hit on some serious shot there.
derrenshowman
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of derrenshowman
Good try
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2012-10-25 18:42, derrenshowman wrote:
Good try

Dude are you a teacher? Smile. " Good effort but try to ....." And my favourite ....."that was a bag of tripe you really should put some effort in to the work, or at least copy from someone who has average intelligence"

What stuff do you perform?
Eric the Excellent
View Profile
Loyal user
Montana
234 Posts

Looks like someone is trying to get their 100 posts in, to me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Walking and sleeping on broken glass video by me (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL