The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Russ Stevens and RSVP present "To the Max" by Keiron Johnson (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1429 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
Just posted an interview with Kieron Johnson about how he got into magic, his influences, his first gigs, and becoming a magician.

http://blog.magicshop.co.uk/2012/10/kier......ing.html
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
6250 Posts

Profile of RNK
Thanks for sharing Dominic. Always nice to read about the path performers take when becoming a magician. I find them all interesting.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1960 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Would I be able to vanish the coin with my tko and use the coin in ice effect?
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
870 Posts

Profile of Nechto
Hey Reign of Sound,

I can only assume if you tweaked the handling it would work fine... Just guessing but what a cracking idea!!!

Ben
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1960 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Thanks!
Just not sure how practical the retrieval of the coin would be and the handling to get it from the tko to this
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
870 Posts

Profile of Nechto
TKO is MASSIVELY practical!!

You could follow the instructions of the handling and then use the TKO in the final phase of the effect...

Ben
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1960 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Yep! Might pre order this
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4628 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I have an idea which I have posted in the Secret sessions section if of any interest?,god I have not even recieved it yet and my mind is going overtime ,lol,hope it might be of some use? all the best.
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello Everyone,

This is just to let you know that the DVDs will be arriving with us a little later than expected on the 10th October. All orders will be shipped on that date or before if they arrive earlier. We've extended the 10% discount on orders until this date. Simply quote on checkout:

ICE 10%

Thanks again for your massive support of this project, which is much appreciated.

Best,
Russ
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Russ, I think you have a block buster, winner here.
Roland Choo
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
226 Posts

Profile of Roland Choo
This looks cool. However, I don't know how practical it will be in Singapore, a hot and humid country. If it is in Singapore, it can be a real magic!
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
Ho Roland there should t be any reason why this wouldn't work but I do live in the uk and are weather is very diiffrent tell you what I am so confident you wont have a problem that if you buy it and it dosent work in Singapore I will personally refund your money back to you.

Kind Regards

Kieron Johnson
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1429 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
Hi Roland. Just guessing, but I would have thought most performing venues, bars, restaurants will probably be Air Conditioned,
8a22a
View Profile
Regular user
Yorkshire, UK
157 Posts

Profile of 8a22a
Looks like a great trick. Could do with a better name like 'Cold Fusion'. Smile
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

The name is a tribute to max malinie the man that inspired this trick but cold fusion is a cool name
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4628 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2012-10-03 19:53, russ stevens wrote:
Hello Everyone,

This is just to let you know that the DVDs will be arriving with us a little later than expected on the 10th October. All orders will be shipped on that date or before if they arrive earlier. We've extended the 10% discount on orders until this date. Simply quote on checkout:

ICE 10%
Thanks again for your massive support of this project, which is much appreciated.

Best,
Russ

Arh hope I have not got to wait to long? ,as I was expecting mine to come today from another shop and they only usaualy take two days,but I'm sure I'll have mine tomo.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4628 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Dammed annoying really,i have to wait till next week now,why do people advertise something is in stock, when it is not.
James Fortune
View Profile
Special user
UK
509 Posts

Profile of James Fortune
A couple of quick questions Kieron:

How long, in reality, can an ice cube remain usable during a close up mix and mingle gig, assuming you are doing the trick quite a bit?

Also, pocket handling ... I'm assuming jacket righthand pocket is normal. Could it be suspended under the jacket instead?
Warmest regards
James

James Fortune MIMC
www.comedymagiciansurrey.co.uk
www.bestweddingmagician.co.uk
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2278 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
This is cool...I'm guessing a jacket is required, or can this be performed in a t-shirt?
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Hi james relistly your looking to three to four productions of the same piece as I have stated before I cary eicht blocks in a thermos I tend to use three to four but I allways like to have bakups I tend to throw them away at the end of the night.

I gues you could supend it under the jacket if you wanted I have never tried as for pocket space it doesent take up much but then I keep keys oranges ice and a thunb tip in my right pocket it all come downs to how confortball you are.

Hi dooblehorn if you want to do it the way I do it then yes a jacket is needed but saying that you could do this I shorts and tshirt as long as you have a pocket for the ice if you check out jamies excellent review he talks about it when he road tested it.

hope that helps feel fre to pm me or ask me hear

kIND regards

Kieron Johnson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Russ Stevens and RSVP present "To the Max" by Keiron Johnson (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL