The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Russ Stevens and RSVP present "To the Max" by Keiron Johnson (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..9~10~11 [Next]
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
LOVED the demo. This would be a reputation maker!

Click below for Youtube demo:

To the Max

Product Description
To the Max by Keiron Johnson (complete with special holder) - Check out the trailer at the bottom of this page

Imagine producing a block of solid Ice at aby time during your act! That's right. At any time hold out the spectator's hands and produce, from nowhere, a block of Ice in their own hands! This is stunning magic that is sure to be a reputation maker!

Imagine taking a coin, having it signed and without any funny moves, freeze it into an Ice Cube. That's right the signed coin in the Ice Cube! Crushed and then given back to the spectator to check!

Finally this is made possible using Keiron Johnson's unique holder that allows you, for the first time produce the same block of Ice multiple times during walkaround performances. This holder is made of a material that will keep the ice from melting and allow you to use it multiple times. Keiron has been using this in his act for many years and is finally releasing the method, technique and most importantly the special holder for the first time. A real reputation making routine.
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of DeeChristopherMagic
This is AMAZING. I met up with Keiron when I worked Illusions bar last year, we went out for a few drinks and halfway through the night he showed me this - It blew me away!!

The crazier thing is that shortly after, he did it again. Crazy.

Highly recommended, I can't wait to get my copy!!

DC
The new website is now LIVE!
http://the1914.com
Orphic | Shadow | Eclipse | The Art Of Stagecraft & Many more exclusive magic & mentalism products.
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1179 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
This looks like a great reputation making effect. There have been many effects using ice over the years, but this looks to be quick and straight to the point.Very easy for the spectator to follow and practical to do in real working situations.

I had never heard of Keiron Johnson until watching the trailer, but if this is the type of stuff he does I am impressed and will be looking out for anything else which has his name on it.

Mike Donoghue
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
That was a good night we freaked out the resrant owners and Dee bent all there spoons it was awesome.

The great thing about to the max is that you are not in a rush to perform this also it takes up little pocket space if I get stopped and asked to do magic I always do to the max.

Kind Regards

Kieron Johnson
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello Everyone,

Firstly thank you Zombie for letting everyone know about this new project and the kind words. Dee is correct in saying that Keiron does this effect repeatedly all night long using his holder and has certainly made it a reputation making routine. I'd like to take this opportunity to also thank Nefesch for his help in making this project happen.

As you can see by the trailer, this routine gets some crazy reactions (some of the best we've ever filmed) and I know our customers will love it. As way of thanks I'd like to offer a pre-release price with a 10% discount to Magiccafe readers (which I normally only offers to newsletter subscribers) for your continued support of rsvp.

Just quote: ICE 10% when you check out.

Thanks again.

Best,
Russ
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1778 Posts

Profile of JamieD
This does look pretty slick! Great idea and if it's as practical as I'm hoping it will be, I think itll be this years no. 1 in the reputation maker category!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
This is 100% practical which is hard to believe I know but it really, really is.
Not only that but the trick itself is truly stunning, in certain presentations a spectator can feel the magic happening which is a rare quality in magic tricks.
Phenomenal trick, this is a reputation maker for sure. Well done Kieron
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2497 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
I didn't know Kid Rock did magic! Just kidding. But you have to admit, Kieron does have a resemblance to him.
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Kid Keiron!

Just so that everyone knows. You're obviously going to prepare the Ice before your gig, but Keiron has made the actual carrying and performance/reset of the routine really practical. You get the same holder used by Keiron, plus an instructional DVD with live performances to show you just how well this plays. It also includes two full routines (used by Keiron), 'To the Max' (Ice Production) and the 'Signed Coin in Ice Cube'.

Chris is right in that the audience feel something in their hands before the actual production, which gives it even more impact as the trailer shows.

Best,
Russ
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Sadly had a hair cut since but used to get that all the time lol
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Russ and Chris are right they feal it forming in there hand in the right light your hand smoke as well but if you have the smoke gimmick you could use this.

Also if you use any of the heat reactive key or forks nails that are on the market with this you can instant reset these wile going from table to table no going back to the bag these are just a few things you can do with to the max
Christopher Congreave
View Profile
Veteran user
U.K
377 Posts

Profile of Christopher Congreave
Looks great Kieron, good stuff mate.
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
This looks.....can't believe I am going to use this word.......awesome. Very nice trailer, I look forward to some reviews.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4628 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Very nice mmm me thinks I need to treat myself ,need more tricks like this along with a few more fire effects,perhaps perform BOOM and then cool the spec's down with "To the Max" routine.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2133 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Hi All -

Not only have Kieron's audiences been raving about this since he created it - every big name in magic that has seen this has loved it, and not surprisingly those that have been privileged to learn the method of this have put it right into their performances. This has been kept secret for quite a while now - but now it's time unleash "To the Max", to the world.

Kieron tips his hat to the reputation making magic of Max Malini - and this is just one of many many routines Kieron does that not only brings the essence Malini's effects into the 21st century, but makes them accessible for all.

If you are just performing mere puzzles with your magic, it's time to stop. It's time to change everything. It's time to bring your audiences what they deserve. It's time to bring them miracles.

Sometimes simplicity is stronger than anything. This is simple, bold powerful magic at its finest that won't your break knuckles trying to learn - you'll be watching people pick up their jaws off the floor in no time.

This, without a doubt, will be the years hottest effect, it's literally cool as !@#$.

-Matt
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Thanks for the kind words if any one has questions feal free to pm me
Dr Eschaton
View Profile
New user
U.K.
14 Posts

Profile of Dr Eschaton
This effect is so strong! Strong enough to pull me from the comfort of being a lurker at the Café and make my first post. I have seen Kieron perform this on stage and in smaller groups to great reactions. The trailer looks really slick, well done to everyone to involved! Hope to see more from Mr Johnson in the near future.
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1888 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Looks great

How many cubes fit in the holder? In other words I make several cubes to bring with me to my show, where do I store the cubes that are not set up to be produced? Or does the holder fit many cubes at once?

Thanks
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Hi Vernon the holder fits on e big ice cube when working I have two small thermoses withe me that give me 8 blocks of ice to use but I uses 3 blocks as I reset withe the same block to I need to change it hope that helps

kieron
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1888 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Awesome. Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Russ Stevens and RSVP present "To the Max" by Keiron Johnson (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL