The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Street Performer package... (so to speak :) ) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sparrowhwk
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of Sparrowhwk
I have placed an ad in the DVD's for Sale section which may be of interest to Street performers, or those wanting to get into street performing.

Please take a look at the topic "Street performers / Parlor & stage DVD package"

It is a package of 3 DVD's with real worker information, and with these 3 DVD's, a small outley for props and a little practice - you can be out performing. In addition, you'll have the guidance to know just how to go from beginner to full time, courtesy of Will Stelfox.
This is NOT intended to be a commercial, just thought it might be worth drawing attention of some folks who would appreciate this material in case they don't keep up with the For Sale section.
I hope this is in order.
vernon
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
557 Posts

Profile of vernon
Hey Sparrowhawk.
I'll pop over and have a look...
JJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Street Performer package... (so to speak :) ) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.48 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL