The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Nostradamus Clock (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1908 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Is this actually a problem? I normally never let the box be inspected thoroughly by the spectators, sometimes very briefly ... . With a good routine there is no inspection needed for Mystery China Box ... just do not hand it out.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1451 Posts

Profile of stereo
It's not a problem but it is not like that the magic should function normally.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1908 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
I agree. Was it new in package when you bought it?
dragonash
View Profile
Veteran user
the sticks
340 Posts

Profile of dragonash
My China Box is like Stereo's. When locked there is slightly too much play in the button.

Killertweety is right, but since the lock is present it would be nice if it were just a tiny bit tighter.

Of course, when I demonstrate it I never let the spectator hold that end of the box.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1451 Posts

Profile of stereo
If my memory is good I buy it from Magico Japan so yes brand new in package Smile Manufacturing problem unfortunately. Maybe for that it was discontinued too.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1908 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Make the 'thing that moves' wider with paint etc ... so it has a tight fit. That's what I would do ... .
Jammes Garibo
View Profile
New user
Valencia- Spain
12 Posts

Profile of Jammes Garibo
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2012, Killertweety wrote:
Yes, my Nostradamus clock ticks too as John sais. Never had problems with it (touching wood!). It is a good trick - the idea of the classic D**-V***** combined with a cool gimmicked clock. I hardly perform it however because setting the time right is a bit 'hit or miss' (hard to 'move' the 'thingy' Smile ) - perhaps I need to oil the trick a bit so it gets smoother Smile

John, you are refering to the ticking as the 'blade' that does this ... what blade do you mean?

hola he comprado en una subasta varios juegos de magia, entre he podido ver que tengo el NOSTRADAMUS CLOCK , pero no tengo instrucciones, teneis instrucciones?. perdonar mi Ingles, no se ingles.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Nostradamus Clock (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL