The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Halloween (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KJ
View Profile
New user
Louisville, KY
97 Posts

Profile of KJ
Hello,

I have posted this in other parts of the Café but I have had no responces except to buy tricks...

I am doing a tablhopping gig on halloween and I was wondering if any one knows any gags or maybe tricks I can do with things I might already have for the night.

Thanks,
KJ Maginnis
Sean Lough
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC
214 Posts

Profile of Sean Lough
Buy a bunch of balloons and tie them into unusual shapes. Pass them off as mutant animals or anatomic models -- "your lower intestines."

This has the added benefit of requiring no skill.

Best of luck,

Sean
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
The Potsherd Trick, also known as ASHES TO PALM or he Sugar Cube Trick kills. It's in many basic magic books.

Al Baker's Erectile Bill, found in the collected works of Al Baker and Eugene Burger's Spirit Theater is VERY strong as well.

Glorpy, which you probably already have can be VERY spooky if presented well also works.

Haunted matchbox, from Who's Afraid of IT is another goodie that you can work up yourself.

Almost any good mentalism stunt shoulod also play well.

Think and be natural!

Lee Darrow, C.Ht.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Halloween (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL