The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Good quality zombie ball (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21932 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2012-10-07 17:06, Marno wrote:
I have a control problem with my zombie that I can only describe as "too bouncy". Is the 2-finger gimmick the sort of thing meant to help with this?

General Grants 2 finger gimmick is great, total control. He sells it in 4 sizes small, medium, regular, and large. The regular fits me perfectly. Contact him at ggmagic@aol.com you will be glad you did.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
Leland Eiben
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Leland Eiben
I have a question about Zombie's over all popularity. A few days ago, I watched the Masked Magician show how it was done. Has anybody ever challenged the performer, saying that they know how it is being done? Is there still value to this effect?
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7346 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Yes, there is but as with so many effects it is all in the presentation. I just worked two shows over the holidays for ovr 3000 people in each. The zombie reaction was still good.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Good quality zombie ball (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL