The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » You might want to check Lassen's spam offers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
polygonsmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of polygonsmagic
He was selling expanded Eisenhower expanded sets for $67 and half dollar sets for $45 this week. You can only buy them if you sign up for his mail.
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
Got my order in for the dollar set. 67 bucks is CHEAP!!! There are shells that cost more!!
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Yes, this is very cheap especially for Lassen's quality. It's a smart commercial move on his part: it would be foolish not to take advantage of it. Especially for dollar size coins that audiences can see better than the half dollars most of us generally use
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
webtech
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of webtech
Can someone review for us?
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

I received my Eisenhower set a few days after I bought it from Todd...the quality is as good as my Silver sets from Todd. I have several (too many) gaffs from Todd and the Eisenhower shell coverage is as good as any other set. I've been using it daily and people connect more with the Eisenhower in my eyes because they have seen them before. Now when I do use the Morgans, it's easy though to show a set with that much age, people are generally impressed..if you want a great gaff, spend the $$ on Todd's clad sets...you won't be disappointed at all
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I second what trooper has said here.the quality of these sets are awesome.i have two sets of ikes and 1 set of kennedys. the fit and coverage is great.and as trooper also said.most people relate more with ikes than morgens.especialy the younger crowd.
todd
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
So far I have the Scotch & Soda, the CSB set, a magnetic Kennedy flipper, and a Kennedy expanded shell set. All are very nicely done with great fit, and the coin edges are amazing. Both Infinity and Blended edges, which were originally developed for his custom silver work but have been incorporated - surprisingly - on Todd's clad sets as well. Details that you won't see on other clad gaffs.

Jim
Ion Dubinin
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of Ion Dubinin
Can anyone give me his contact so I can get some coins? does he have a website?

Thanks

PS - please pm me as I might loose track of this post
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

trancework
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of trancework
Awesome, thank you! I'm now on the spam list!
rogerpierre
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of rogerpierre
I am especially pleased with the clads. Sharp edges, and lighter than Morgans. I still can't make up my mind about which the audience connects with better. In some cases the Ike's go over better.
mixman
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Colorado
294 Posts

Profile of mixman
I'm lucky enough to live about 20 minutes from Todd's house. He was kind enough to allow me to come over and check out his basement workshop. Truly amazing. I had him custom make some Kennedy half gaffs for me. All from a sleeve of uncirculated Kennedys I picked up
so all me gaffs and regular halves have the same date and finish.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
I live A little Farther Away! he is about 45 Mins Away from me! I am down Down in Denver! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Lucky dogs...
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

WOOF !!! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

I agree...id love to see the operations that go on down in his shop...all works of art!
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Art I thought it was Todd! Smile Ha-Ha
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
TWOCAN
View Profile
Special user
PORT RICHEY FL
880 Posts

Profile of TWOCAN
Anyone know if he makes the copper silver brass in dollar size clad. sent email just havent heard from him yet. Thanks
Profits over people are a common thing . Be uncommon and be the best .
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I don't think so twocan.
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
Quote:
On 2013-02-10 08:52, TWOCAN wrote:
Anyone know if he makes the copper silver brass in dollar size clad. sent email just havent heard from him yet. Thanks

I'm sure Todd will custom make anything for you. But it is not listed on his commercial site. Only the kennedy half dollar version is.
Misdirect yourself regularly before you attempt to misdirect others!!! Smile Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » You might want to check Lassen's spam offers (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL