The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Dove toss » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

IDOTRIX
View Profile
Elite user
Darien,il
467 Posts

Profile of IDOTRIX
My son ueses birds in his act and does the dove toss in the air and comes down a silk.I have to by him a new tux every year, hes only seven and have the seamstress put in all the appropriate pockets. For the one in the tails I only guessed at how it should be put in. Can anyone give me more info on how this should be done? What he has works fine just wondering if I am missing something. Thanks, Mike
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I can only suggest you purchase the necessary pocket and information from Genereal Grant. He only does mail order but you can email him for his price list at ggmagic@aol.com and go from their.

There was only one other dove pocket discription in booklet form and product sold by Howard Hale, I don't believe it is available any longer, but you could do some searching if you desire. He called it Tail Topit.

You might want to take a look at Tony Clark's DVD on clothing.

http://www.tonyclarkmagic.com/magicshop/......ct_id=54
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Mike, Gen hasn't performed in quite a few years do to health reasons and he has been reducing his inventory. If he has this left, it is called the vanishing Zombie and dove to silk pocket. The cost is $25.

Tony does not describe the tail pocket in the vid that Bill referenced above but since your son is dressing in a tux, it would be a good vid to buy just for informational purposes. Send me a PM and describe what you have done so far and I'll help you out. We really shouldn't discuss this in the open forum.
Where the magic begins
IDOTRIX
View Profile
Elite user
Darien,il
467 Posts

Profile of IDOTRIX
Dave sent you a PM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Dove toss » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL