The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » A Notebook of a Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

teedpop
View Profile
New user
Check out my
91 Posts

Profile of teedpop
Hey guys, I'm just looking for some input on an idea for a routine. I want to do an act focusing on a notebook. I'm looking for ideas for tricks to do in this routine, maybe involve cards, maybe predictions.. I could do something with a pen or pencil. I don't know. I also need ideas for the premise/story. I just thought a notebook routine would be cool being that since I'm in high school it would be interesting. So to sum it up, I'm looking for tricks that involve a notebook and a premise involving the notebook.
-Thanks guys
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Do you invision any kind of effect or effects that this notebook could do?

Also do you mean a 3 ring binder or pages sewn and stapled between the covers?
teedpop
View Profile
New user
Check out my
91 Posts

Profile of teedpop
Bill-
I just invision a tattered notebook with cards in the pages things printed on pages, maybe pictures of predictions? Maybe tear a piece out to crinkle up and use for a sponge ball effect?
And whichever type of notebook I can do the most with. I think I saw somewhere a way to wind a card in the spiral of a three ring somewhere, I'll have to look.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » A Notebook of a Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL