The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Joe Leffler has passed away (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Magician, balloon artist and magic dealer Joe Leffler passed away this past weekend following a battle with cancer.
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1359 Posts

Profile of M Sini
Very sad news...
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Sad indeed....

R.I.P. Joe.

:(

Regan
Mister Mystery
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Sad indeed. I originally saw Hank Moorehouse using one of Joe's tables at Abbott's (he did his entire act out of it)- since retitled the "Hank Moorehouse Table" which Joe made and sold. I bought one myself- absolutely love it- use it for every close up program I am involved with. So sorry to hear about his passing.
WolfgangWollet
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of WolfgangWollet
What a loss...I always cherished the times when the dealer room closed and we meet up in Joe's room. He always had a bottle of the good stuff and we would swap stories and just have a good time. Joe leaves behind a special space in my heart....it feels like less and less of the good guys are left every day....RIP
61magic
View Profile
Special user
Sacramento California
775 Posts

Profile of 61magic
Huge loss. Joe was a class act all the way.
Professor J. P. Fawkes
SeasideShowman
View Profile
Elite user
Myrtle Beach, SC
443 Posts

Profile of SeasideShowman
May he rest in peace & light ...
"I didn't care if they were laughing at me or laughing with me ... as long as they were laughing" - Unknown
www.MagicAtTheBeach.org
"I'm with it"
giobbi1
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of giobbi1
Having worked many dealer rooms with Joe, I will miss that deep, booming voice only made louder by one of the Anchor Audio systems he was trying to sell to someone. Called him one time to buy a new battery for my Explorer and he very honestly directed me somewhere else where I could get it for 1/4 of the cost that he would had to have sold it for. Great guy. Fun. He will be missed.

R.I.P. Joe.
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
From Jim Kleefeld:

Joe Lefler's Memorial will be Saturday, October 13 at 11:00 am at Cromartie-Miller-Lee Funeral Home, 401 West Cumberland St, Dunn, NC 28334, phone (910) 892-2077. It will be an informal lunch and a gathering following the service to share favorite remembrances.
Condolences may be sent to Sue Lefler, 603 Christmas Tree Road, Dunn, NC 28334
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
Trois
View Profile
Special user
Myrtle Beach
594 Posts

Profile of Trois
Didn't know , him . Saw him once. Was impressed. I will never forget him. Pretty strong for only seeing him once and not really knowning him. Rest in Peace Joe.
Trois
Not clever enough to come up with something orginal, or did I.
ralphdean
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Ca
300 Posts

Profile of ralphdean
I Met Joe on a Creativity at Sea cruise. I had five days to talk with him. It was a trip I will remember forever.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Joe Leffler has passed away (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL