The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » A Review For The Automatic Miracle Deck, by Bodie Blake & Marcello Contento (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
The magician pulls out a deck of cards, all of the same color back except for one card, the prediction card. The prediction card is set aside, and a card is chosen, looked at, and cut back into the deck. Then magician goes through the entire deck dealing the cards face-up, face-down. The deck is obviously seen in the face-up, face-down condition. The magician then squares the deck, and snaps his fingers over the deck, and he spreads the deck out, and all of the cards are all face-up all facing the same way EXCEPT FOR ONE CARD. The one face down card proves to be the person's selection. Not only that, but the person's card also matches the prediction set aside in advance. NOT ONLY THAT, the entire deck turns into the person's selected card.
This is personally one of my best (favorite) top three store bought effects. The climaxes just keep on coming literally assaulting the spectators reality. The ending is the real kicker that knocks them between the eyes. I have literally gotten $20.00 tips on this one trick alone.
On a scale from 1-5, with five being very difficult to do, I give this trick a 2 as far as skill level, and how hard it is to perform.
Over all I rate this trick a 9 and a half. The only down-fall is the time it takes to deal through the entire deck dealing face-up, face-down. This is where your skill as an entertainer needs to really come through by perhaps telling a joke, I guess. Well this is my first in-depth single trick review, I hope I did okay. Thanks, Ed, (Eddini). Smile Smile Smile
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of Logan
Thanx for the review Ed!

Wow, what a monster of an effect, I guess it suits the name huh?

Do you know by any chance where I can buy this?

Thanx Ed and take care buddy,

Logan
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Logan the last time I bought the deck was like 2 years ago. I get all of my magic at "Hank Lee's in Boston. One of the guys who works there (Steve Kradolfer, who knows me pretty well), said that the last time that I bought it may be it indeed the last time I'll ever buy it because Marcello Conyento passed away, and he wasn't sure if someone would take up the project of making the decks. In my own personal opinion I'm sure that someones still making the deck, because the trick is just too good to let die. Ed, (Eddini). Smile Smile Smile
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of Logan
Hey Ed, thanx buddy, I'll keep a lookout for it!

Take care,

Logan
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
I'm surprised I haven't seen this deck mentioned here at the Café. It REALLY KILLS. When I perform it, my intro, is "Would you like to see the "Grand Daddy" of all Card Tricks". Just read my review above. So much Magic. It's strong so use it as a closure. The ending really does flip them out. You got a Svengali effect, a triump effect, a I.D. effect, and a prediction all in one. BUY IT...LMAO !!! Ed, (Eddini).
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I have this deck and I think the dealing is really boring. Takes too long.
People today are just not ready to sit and watch you deal through cards.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Yes that's the only drawback. That's where telling jokes comes in handy. This is what I say. "Face up, Face Down, Some Are facing toward heaven, some are facing toward hell, where any card goes, no one can tell", and so on. It fries my people at least. Ed, (Eddini).
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Is this effect available anywhere?
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Yes Hank Lee's (WHERE I SHOP ... Ooooowww !!!) Has them usually. Ed, (Eddini).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » A Review For The Automatic Miracle Deck, by Bodie Blake & Marcello Contento (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL