The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » IUnlockYourMind (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..20~21~22 [Next]
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On 2012-10-29 18:38, pegasus wrote:
I wish apple would hurry up, I'm getting very impatient. Lol.

The teaser was very professionally done but didn't actually show anything. Perhaps that's why they're called teasers.

Lol.
David Klass
View Profile
Special user
Beckenham, England
884 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Can you let us know the price yet please?
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Hi David,

The price is still undecided as yet, but I promise that once we decide, I will post it here for you.

Here is a nice quote we got this morning:

"This App is brilliant and completely fool proof, your going to distroy the spectators minds and be left so clean at the end of it"
Gerry Simms
GERRYSMAGIC
David Klass
View Profile
Special user
Beckenham, England
884 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Thanks Myke.

Just spotted you named a price on this thread though:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=275&24
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Well spotted David, we had to rethink about pricing as this app is become a monster in the world of magic apps. We will be offering so much more than we initially intended.

You will be getting over 2hrs of video footage with effects, explanations and some tips that you can use in other mentalism or magic routines.

Really exciting times ahead.

kindest Regards
Myke
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7495 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I don't care how much it is, just get it released ASAP. The wait is killing us.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Hi Guys,

We have some sad news to tell you. Unfortunately the Apple review team have not accepted iUnlockYourMind into their iTunes Store. The reasons they have not accepted us is because our App mimics some iOS features and they feel that the user may get confused. We are very surprised by their decision because there are a lot of Apps doing the same thing, and that's why we will be appealing against their decision.

We will be appealing against this decision as we feel, that because we are targeting our app at professional Magicians/Mind Readers that this would never happen and the performer would only set up the app ready for performance just before performing the effect.

Thank you for your time and I can only apologise for this on behalf of Salah a I.

Kindest Regards
Myke
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2692 Posts

Profile of lunatik
If the appeal fails, release a jailbroken version!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
David Klass
View Profile
Special user
Beckenham, England
884 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Myke, can't you sell the version that all the beta testers where using.
I don't know how you where getting it to them.

I don't know how this kind of thing works but it seems a shame for it to disappear.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7495 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On 2012-11-08 11:50, mykephillips wrote:
Hi Guys,

We have some sad news to tell you. Unfortunately the Apple review team have not accepted iUnlockYourMind into their iTunes Store. The reasons they have not accepted us is because our App mimics some iOS features and they feel that the user may get confused. We are very surprised by their decision because there are a lot of Apps doing the same thing, and that's why we will be appealing against their decision.

We will be appealing against this decision as we feel, that because we are targeting our app at professional Magicians/Mind Readers that this would never happen and the performer would only set up the app ready for performance just before performing the effect.

Thank you for your time and I can only apologise for this on behalf of Salah a I.

Kindest Regards
Myke

I believe this was mentioned before, and it comes as no big surprise I have to say. Just sell it via cydia.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I do have a web app version that wouldn't fall pray to apple. . Mike hit me up
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3400 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
I agree if the appeal fails release it as a jailbreak app via cydia.
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available to Pre-order
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=pre-order-totally-free-will
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2193 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

Here is my review of IUNLOCKYOURMIND.

I wanted to wait until I performed it a dozen or so times before actually diving in here and putting my review.

I purchased a pre-release copy from Myke, and was very happy with what I received.

At first it may seem like a lot of info, but you get everything you need to know, and it becomes pretty easy to execute once you know.

Myke and Salah were both really helpful, and I immediately put this to use.

This is probably the best app, if you could even call it an app that has hit the magic world!

I have performed this close-up, and even on stage, and the reactions are priceless..........very very great reactions.

There will also be a forum up for people who purchase the pre-release version and we cna share our ideas.

In fact, I already gave Myke and idea I had for the app, and he really liked it.......takes the effect to a whole new level, and makes the mentalism seem more real

don't get me wrong, the 3 routines Myke shares are beautiful, IMINDREADER; IFORGOT; and IMEMORIES, my favorite being IMINDREADER, but the slight variation I came up with I have been performing it recently and it has killed.

Members who have this, if they wish to know, I will share my variation, but you need to show me some proof that you have the app, Myke can also help.

I am filming some video of IUNLOCKYOURMIND tonight, and will send it to Myke, and it will be up to him to share it with people that have the app.

It will include my variation that I have added.

This app is great, because I always carry it with me.

Next week, I close out a theater show with other magicians, and I will be closing with IUNLOCKYOURMIND, so you can get a sense of the power that it holds.

The first time I ever performed it was for a magician friend, then a few days later, over the phone, I destroyed him and told him his PIN number from his bank card....he was in shock!

This is really powerful guys, and those that pruchase it will agree that this is a true WORKER in every sense.

You will have a lot of fun performing this, and more ideas will come soon from all over from people that have it.

I concur with Paul Vigil, James Brown, and others that nobody suspects a thing, magicians or laymen.

Just wanted to post my thoughts.

thanks

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7495 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On 2012-11-09 14:36, BMWGuy wrote:
Hey guys,

Here is my review of IUNLOCKYOURMIND.

I wanted to wait until I performed it a dozen or so times before actually diving in here and putting my review.

I purchased a pre-release copy from Myke, and was very happy with what I received.

At first it may seem like a lot of info, but you get everything you need to know, and it becomes pretty easy to execute once you know.

Myke and Salah were both really helpful, and I immediately put this to use.

This is probably the best app, if you could even call it an app that has hit the magic world!

I have performed this close-up, and even on stage, and the reactions are priceless..........very very great reactions.

There will also be a forum up for people who purchase the pre-release version and we cna share our ideas.

In fact, I already gave Myke and idea I had for the app, and he really liked it.......takes the effect to a whole new level, and makes the mentalism seem more real

don't get me wrong, the 3 routines Myke shares are beautiful, IMINDREADER; IFORGOT; and IMEMORIES, my favorite being IMINDREADER, but the slight variation I came up with I have been performing it recently and it has killed.

Members who have this, if they wish to know, I will share my variation, but you need to show me some proof that you have the app, Myke can also help.

I am filming some video of IUNLOCKYOURMIND tonight, and will send it to Myke, and it will be up to him to share it with people that have the app.

It will include my variation that I have added.

This app is great, because I always carry it with me.

Next week, I close out a theater show with other magicians, and I will be closing with IUNLOCKYOURMIND, so you can get a sense of the power that it holds.

The first time I ever performed it was for a magician friend, then a few days later, over the phone, I destroyed him and told him his PIN number from his bank card....he was in shock!

This is really powerful guys, and those that pruchase it will agree that this is a true WORKER in every sense.

You will have a lot of fun performing this, and more ideas will come soon from all over from people that have it.

I concur with Paul Vigil, James Brown, and others that nobody suspects a thing, magicians or laymen.

Just wanted to post my thoughts.

thanks

Alex

I assume you have not heard the bad news.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2193 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Yes I sure have.

If you really want the app, I suggest getting in contact with Myke, he can fill you in on more details.

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7495 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Thanks Alex. Appreciated.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
We are considering offering limited Pre release copies to a few, but they will be substantially higher in price. We have sold our limited pre release copies of our app to a few pros already and they are very happy with what they purchased. The fee includes: the basic version we have now and all updates, all videos and scripts, entry to our secret group, plus routines that other performers have been kind enough to share, and the future pro release of iUnlockYourMind.

If you are interested in these limited copies of iUnlockYourMind then please shoot me an email and I will give you the details. Mykephillips@mac.com

Like I said the price is very high but we have been offered a much higher price for iUnlockYourMind as well as tv offers. It is a pro app with some great minds involved.

Please only email me if you are really interested as this is time consuming.

If you want to wait, then I advise you to do so.

Thank you for your time and penitence
Myke
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
I'm Just preparing the secret page now, it will have all the videos on there ready for you guys as soon as we send you your apps out tomorrow.

Thanks guys
Myke
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7495 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I'm confused. You are rejected by Apple themselves, but you are selling the app anyway, at a highly inflated price. Why inflated? Is this allowed by Apple?
mskowronski
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of mskowronski
Myke,
Do you need a jail broken phone? Also, what would the price now be?
Thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » IUnlockYourMind (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL