The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » IUnlockYourMind (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15..20~21~22 [Next]
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1024 Posts

Profile of kannon
Heard a bit about this and how it works an although I don't own this it sounds to be like this is a very worthwhile app that goes beyond just unlocking (lets face it you don't need any props, gimmicks, apps, not even a pen and paper to do that Smile )
But I'm sure especially now it's not available to every store user, it's worth the high price. I can think of several ways you could use this indirectly to blow the minds of many at one time. Tempting.
My work and the Mtangulizi here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com featuring work on drawing duplications, a fiddle-free billet tear, bar mentalism, pendulums
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1637 Posts

Profile of JamieD
I think this sounds like a wicked app and its such a shame it won't be available on the App Store. I actually quite enjoyed the effect in the demo. I think the price is steep but a developer/ creator has the right to price their product how they see fit. There's no point coming onto this thread and snapping at them. We're all magicians and should behave like so. If its to high of a price for you, then fair enough, move on. Lets stop hating!

Congrads on the app guys. If it ever hits the apple store, I'll defo be picking it up!

Jamie Daws
THE DARK SERIES - DECEASED - SCREAM - HE'S NOT HERE - www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
704 Posts

Profile of carlwag
I was on the fence regarding this , but I took the plunge and I can tell you this app is amazing , I have spent all morning reading instructions , watching videos and talking it through with myke .
This is very very clever and if you think the price is too high that's fair enough all I can say is I'm very happy and it's only the tip of the iceberg regarding where this app will go .

Regards carl.
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
178 Posts

Profile of Salah AAZEDINE
Quote:
On 2012-11-14 05:36, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-11-13 20:00, paulyjr wrote:
The password is : thanks

Can someone confirm the password? Please.

The password is thanks Smile
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
614 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
It's very strange that all the people who are willing to pay the high price for exclusivity are here telling us how great this is. You would they'd want to keep their mouth shut about it.
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of carlwag
Quote:
On 2012-11-14 10:14, Joe Roberts wrote:
It's very strange that all the people who are willing to pay the high price for exclusivity are here telling us how great this is. You would they'd want to keep their mouth shut about it.

Why ?

This will not go to the masses , my comment was just stating I was happy with it .

If you don't like it don't buy it

Carl
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of carlwag
I also would like to say I don't know the makers of this app , only contact through email and pm on here and I paid full price , just to clarify things .

Carl
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:

What exactly are you suggesting Joe?

Myke
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On 2012-11-14 11:07, carlwag wrote:
I also would like to say I don't know the makers of this app , only contact through email and pm on here and I paid full price , just to clarify things .

Carl

Carl paid the in full the ONLY price that this app is available at.

We traded pm's and emails and Carl decided to take the plunge. Carl is very happy with what he paid and excited about what we have talked about, especially the near future of the app. Again, I did not force or encourage Carl to voice he's excitement about his purchase.

Myke
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7407 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On 2012-11-14 09:50, djdeenasty wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-11-14 05:36, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-11-13 20:00, paulyjr wrote:
The password is : thanks

Can someone confirm the password? Please.

The password is thanks Smile

Thanks.
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of carlwag
Can I just add myke and salah were working on my app last night at midnight and even though I told them there was no rush they insisted I had it ASAP .

I'm not going to comment anymore on this thread as I don't need to add anything else ,
All I will say is the support from myke and salah are first class and they have backed up there promises so far .

100% happy

Carl
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On 2012-11-14 12:14, carlwag wrote:
Can I just add myke and salah were working on my app last night at midnight and even though I told them there was no rush they insisted I had it ASAP .

I'm not going to comment anymore on this thread as I don't need to add anything else ,
All I will say is the support from myke and salah are first class and they have backed up there promises so far .

100% happy

Carl

Thank you Carl Smile

Guys, here is another video for you.

Password: iforg
http://vimeo.com/paulroffman/iforg

Best
Myke
Jpovey
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of Jpovey
So I got to see this in the flesh today... It's great!!! So many uses for this it's unreal! I only got to spend a short while with Myke but from what he showed me, it really changed my views on this! About the price tag, yeah it's a lot but for what you will recieve I think it's worth it, and I'm now considering purchasing this!
For a while Houdini used alot of trap doors in his act, but he was just going through a stage!
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1637 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Second video was much better! Great routine and I think its almost swung it for me!

Jamie Daws
THE DARK SERIES - DECEASED - SCREAM - HE'S NOT HERE - www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
paulyjr
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of paulyjr
Jamie, I know you'd love this.
I had a great gig tonight. I only performed it once, but it had a wonderful resonance throughout the evening. I love that chinese whispers.
paulyjr
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of paulyjr
Of course the first routine which hasn't been put up here is the best!
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of carlwag
Quote:
On 2012-11-16 20:20, paulyjr wrote:
Of course the first routine which hasn't been put up here is the best!

I agree
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Because it's a conspiracy Joe. A big magic/mental conspiracy. Against YOU personally.
James

Quote:
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Magicsquared
View Profile
Inner circle
1246 Posts

Profile of Magicsquared
Quote:
On 2012-11-16 21:10, Xiqual wrote:
Because it's a conspiracy Joe. A big magic/mental conspiracy. Against YOU personally.
James

Quote:

I agree with Joe. Paying a higher price for exclusivity and then coming here to pimp the product does seem strange. At the very least you're working at cross purposes.
paulyjr
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of paulyjr
Some of you are hysterical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » IUnlockYourMind (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15..20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL