The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » IUnlockYourMind (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17~18..20~21~22 [Next]
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On 2013-01-08 14:33, Joe Momma wrote:
Someone did this on my missus at a magic convention.

She worked it out in about 5 seconds.

Just sayin'


Probably a different Method by someone who doesn't have iUnlockYourMind??
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
178 Posts

Profile of Salah AAZEDINE
Quote:
On 2013-01-09 07:47, Joe Momma wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-01-09 07:10, mykephillips wrote:
Well, that's not how it should be performed Joe! Just saying!

Myke


Oh right. So they don't enter their PIN and then get told what their PIN was. No wonder she worked it out so quickly!



We have posted some video links, you can watch them so you will have a better idea of the many things you can do with our app. Those videos were shot using only the basic version of the app the new version is much more advanced.
Joe Momma
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Joe Momma
Quote:
On 2013-01-09 10:12, mykephillips wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-01-08 14:33, Joe Momma wrote:
Someone did this on my missus at a magic convention.

She worked it out in about 5 seconds.

Just sayin'


Probably a different Method by someone who doesn't have iUnlockYourMind??


That's what they said it was, and they said it was 300 bucks. So...

Are you saying with yours they DON'T type in their PIN and DOB and then after some time misdirection the magi reveals this information? If that is the case I'll buy it immediately.
Joe Momma
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Joe Momma
Quote:
On 2013-01-09 10:36, djdeenasty wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-01-09 07:47, Joe Momma wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-01-09 07:10, mykephillips wrote:
Well, that's not how it should be performed Joe! Just saying!

Myke


Oh right. So they don't enter their PIN and then get told what their PIN was. No wonder she worked it out so quickly!



We have posted some video links, you can watch them so you will have a better idea of the many things you can do with our app. Those videos were shot using only the basic version of the app the new version is much more advanced.


He did loads of other things with it. She typed in her DOB, he revealed it. She typed in HER unlock code onto his phone and they he revealed that.

All around the same premise of the speccy typing in information to a phone, the magi taking the phone, and then the magi revealing that information.

I honestly can't see how it would fool a sack of potatoes.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On 2013-01-09 11:21, Joe Momma wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-01-09 10:36, djdeenasty wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-01-09 07:47, Joe Momma wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-01-09 07:10, mykephillips wrote:
Well, that's not how it should be performed Joe! Just saying!

Myke


Oh right. So they don't enter their PIN and then get told what their PIN was. No wonder she worked it out so quickly!



We have posted some video links, you can watch them so you will have a better idea of the many things you can do with our app. Those videos were shot using only the basic version of the app the new version is much more advanced.


He did loads of other things with it. She typed in her DOB, he revealed it. She typed in HER unlock code onto his phone and they he revealed that.

All around the same premise of the speccy typing in information to a phone, the magi taking the phone, and then the magi revealing that information.

I honestly can't see how it would fool a sack of potatoes.


Are you upset or something?

This sounds like you had a more in depth performance of our App, more like "Show and Tell"

Myke
Joe Momma
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Joe Momma
Quote:
On 2013-01-09 11:56, mykephillips wrote:
Are you upset or something?

This sounds like you had a more in depth performance of our App, more like "Show and Tell"

Myke


Why would I be upset that your app is obvious in its workings?

It was about a 6 minute performance. After which she easily backtracked because she had put all of the information revealed into the phone.

I was watching, dumbfounded that such a thing could be conceived of, let alone developed.

"Here. type in your PIN to my iPhone"

Pause

"Give me back my iphone"

Pause

"Was your PIN 1287?"

Wow!

AMAZEBALLS!

$300?

ROFL.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On 2013-01-09 14:14, Joe Momma wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-01-09 11:56, mykephillips wrote:
Are you upset or something?

This sounds like you had a more in depth performance of our App, more like "Show and Tell"

Myke


Why would I be upset that your app is obvious in its workings?

It was about a 6 minute performance. After which she easily backtracked because she had put all of the information revealed into the phone.

I was watching, dumbfounded that such a thing could be conceived of, let alone developed.

"Here. type in your PIN to my iPhone"

Pause

"Give me back my iphone"

Pause

"Was your PIN 1287?"

Wow!

AMAZEBALLS!

$300?

ROFL.


Okay!

I still think your upset though? Be honest!

And you know your making it seem transparent because you want to tell a good story to all you peers.
By the way, two more very happy purchasers today, so keep talking Donkey!

Just saying!

Myke
Libertus
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Libertus
I would love to see more reviews here.. if there are people buying this app as you say, can you get them to review it maybe?

I want to read something recent from someone before plunging and losing $300.. Thanks
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On 2013-01-09 15:29, Libertus wrote:
I would love to see more reviews here.. if there are people buying this app as you say, can you get them to review it maybe?

I want to read something recent from someone before plunging and losing $300.. Thanks


You won't loose my friend. I can ask if anyone in our secret group can review it for you. What they have expressed is how they are the ones who know the real power in our app and that they are glad it's limited.

Like I said I'll ask.

Best
Myke
vinnymac
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of vinnymac
Quote:
On 2013-01-09 14:14, Joe Momma wrote:

Why would I be upset that your app is obvious in its workings?

It was about a 6 minute performance. After which she easily backtracked because she had put all of the information revealed into the phone.

I was watching, dumbfounded that such a thing could be conceived of, let alone developed.

"Here. type in your PIN to my iPhone"

Pause

"Give me back my iphone"

Pause

"Was your PIN 1287?"

Wow!

AMAZEBALLS!

$300?

ROFL.

If you were using an I*P pad to get an impression of a pin number for an effect, is that how you would present it?

If the answer is yes - that is a horrible performance and of course whatever device you used to get the information would come under scrutiny

If the answer is no - then why on Earth would you present it that way with this app?

I'm not taking sides here nor saying the app is good or bad... I'm just sayin'
Joe Momma
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Joe Momma
Quote:
On 2013-01-09 15:22, mykephillips wrote:
I still think your upset though? Be honest!


Again, why would *I* be upset that *you* are selling an app where the speccy types in personal information to a small computer, that the magi looks at and then reveals the typed in personal information?

Just one reason will do. Off you go.

Quote:
On 2013-01-09 15:22, mykephillips wrote:
And you know your making it seem transparent because you want to tell a good story to all you peers.


*you're

I'm not making it seem transparent. The app does that all on its own.

Quote:
On 2013-01-09 15:22, mykephillips wrote:
By the way, two more very happy purchasers today, so keep talking Donkey!


Doubt it very much. Simple screen shot of your paypal would prove me wrong though.

Look, I get it. You had an idea for an app, didn't think through the rules on app development, are now forced to illegally sell access to the 100 people limited by OTA app activation. So you are trying to make it seem cool and exclusive to attempt to make some money. If it was a 69p app I bet you'd sell a boatload. You've already stated you went a bit mental over the dev of it and almost lost your family etc. It's hard. I'm sorry you went through that.

I just hope no one reports you to apple who will then kill the app, and you'd have to refund everyone's money. That'd be awful.

But at the end of the day, the spec types in some data, the magician then reveals what they typed in. It's just not very clever, really.
Joe Momma
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Joe Momma
Quote:
On 2013-01-09 15:47, vinnymac wrote:
If you were using an I*P pad to get an impression of a pin number for an effect, is that how you would present it?


No. It's not exactly how he presented it. But it is the *essence* of what happened. I think you'd need to be very dense not to realise the MO.

And I think there is a MASSIVE difference between a spec writing something on an innocuous looking impression device and a 600 portable computer, don't you?
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
1320 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Guys, I have to tell you that this app is amazing.

I have had it for a few months now and have since purchased it again for my business partner. Seriously this is the best app I have on my phone. The guys add new features every day one of the latest things they have added is amazing. It allows you to do everything Han off without ever touching anything.

I have developed a few routines with the app which I have posted on the Facebook group.

I could never be without this now - as long as I have my phone on me I have access to killer Mentalism material.

It's awesome

Craig
paulyjr
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of paulyjr
No. It's not exactly how he presented it. But it is the *essence* of what happened. I think you'd need to be very dense not to realise the MO.

And I think there is a MASSIVE difference between a spec writing something on an innocuous looking impression device and a 600 portable computer, don't you?
[/quote]

Er no I don't "Joe". But of course the people who are actually using it are the ones who use their real names and feel no need to be anonymous.
Joe Momma
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Joe Momma
Quote:
On 2013-01-09 19:34, paulyjr wrote:

Er no I don't "Joe".


Really? How stupid do you think your audience are?

a) something is written down and the spectator keeps that something in his pocket.
b) something is typed into a computer and that computer is then handed to the magi who reveals what was typed in to it

You are either trolling or very dense if you think they are the even remotely similar.

Or maybe your audience is special needs kids or something?

Another point, my missus felt VERY uncomfortable that the magi had her DOB and PIN in his iPhone. Security, privacy, ID theft etc.
bonesly
View Profile
Regular user
London
158 Posts

Profile of bonesly
Myke really like the app good work bro
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
So dear Mr Annemann (God rest his souls) asks someone to write a wish on a small card and then fold it in half and half again.
He asks for the card back and then proceeds to rip it into pieces and then burns it.
(I'm not sure if Mr Annemann actually did this but it's only an example)

He then tells the person what they wished for.

"Wouldn't fool a sack of potatoes" to quote someone.

"It's not exactly how he presented it. But it is the *essence* of what happened. I think you'd need to be very dense not to realise the MO"

See the point I'm trying to make?

steve
TheTableTopTrixta
View Profile
Special user
Northampton UK
734 Posts

Profile of TheTableTopTrixta
I just wanted to let you know my thoughts on this as I'm am a member of the group and have got the app (purchased) and set up and running.

Firstly I want to state that Myke has been AMAZING to deal with, we chatted about this for some time and he took the time out to answer my every question. The secret group that you get access to is brilliant and contains some of the great thinkers and working professionals who have bought this and out using it. They are all open with sharing their ideas too. Any question is answered and help is always on hand.

Now lets look at the app itself. It is quite simply BRILLIANT in operation and extremely well thought out. I have read some peoples post on here and cant help but laugh out loud. I recall someone mentioning that they don¡¦t like this app as they think that its easily figured out because their other half worked it out. OF COURSE SHE DID. I would not try this on my girlfriend, why? Simple she knows I cant read minds, she knows I'm a trixta, she knows its not possible therefore she is immediately on the look out for methods, even though sometimes she is way off.

I wouldn¡¦t perform this for my mum for the same reason ƒº

If this is performed correctly, routined well and timed well then they will never question it at all.

The peek is out of this world, its hands off, they do every thing, they can enter a million combinations before you ¡¥give them¡¦ the correct one.

You could leave it at that, I mean how powerful, I will be doing this following on from my MD along the lines of being able to ¡¥plant things in their mind¡¦ put the phone away and obviously you are going to get that smart A** follow up with ¡¥I BET YOU CAN UNLOCK MINE¡¦ hahaha REALLY!!!!! Lets play!!!!!

Imagine being able to store info assigned to their name, imagine 2 weeks later being with a friend and standing by him at the ATM and saying to him, let me try and get you PIN.

Imagine being able to tell a spectator what their star sign is without having ever met them purely based on the way they are responding to your tricks.

This APP is off the hook, and its getting better and better, the developers are changing things based on the thoughts and ideas of great minds.

Its expensive, THANK GOD, what will ruin this is if everyone picks it up for $20

Please don¡¦t buy this, I am happy knowing that I am one of the few that have this available when ever I like, for the right time this is as strong as it gets.

If anyone has any questions, I'm on hand to help. Please note I have never met Myke and have only recently become facebook friends to allow for chats about this. His passion is commendable.
Joe Momma
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Joe Momma
Quote:
On 2013-01-10 06:53, Stephen Young wrote:
So dear Mr Annemann (God rest his souls) asks someone to write a wish on a small card and then fold it in half and half again.
He asks for the card back and then proceeds to rip it into pieces and then burns it.
(I'm not sure if Mr Annemann actually did this but it's only an example)

He then tells the person what they wished for.

"Wouldn't fool a sack of potatoes" to quote someone.

"It's not exactly how he presented it. But it is the *essence* of what happened. I think you'd need to be very dense not to realise the MO"

See the point I'm trying to make?

steve


I *see* the point, but I feel that a billet or impression device is VERY different to a £600 computer.

If you like it though, that's awesome. Lots of people like different things.

I was just pointing out what my missus thought seconds after she was shown the routine. And she never really works out tricks because she still loves the feeling of seeing magic. However, when a computer is involved, it takes away a great deal of the magic, imho.

I buy most iphone apps and the only one I use is the eWiz thing that is no longer on the market. Now *that* is a clever app.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I was just saying that my first suspicion would be with the presentation rather than the effect.

I rarely show effects to my wife. And on occasions she has sussed things out. But that as partly due to my trying out something new for the first time and not doing it justice. And the reason that was posted earlier.
You can't convince your family because they know you too well.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » IUnlockYourMind (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17~18..20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL