The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » IUnlockYourMind (21 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..21~22~23 [Next]
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
178 Posts

Profile of Salah AAZEDINE
Guys, me and Myke want to give away a copy in a competition, who is interested?

Salah
David Klass
View Profile
Special user
Beckenham, England
887 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Quote:
On 2012-10-10 10:45, djdeenasty wrote:

Salah

Me!
I don't rate my chances though Smile
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1118 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
David my friend, you have every chance. No grudges here!

Best
Myke
David Klass
View Profile
Special user
Beckenham, England
887 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Cheers Myke
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2337 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
This looks like one App I just might buy. Sounds really good. Not to big on Iphone magic app's But this one might be a winner.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2337 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
When will this be ready??
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7571 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Ah, beta testers. Understood now thanks. I, for one, am really looking forward to this.
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3432 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Quote:
On 2012-10-10 10:45, djdeenasty wrote:

Salah

I'm interested but I never win anything lol

Mark
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
cc
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of cc
I would love to win a copy.
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
714 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
Yes after doing some research based on Mr. Vigil's recommendation - I would like to fight for a download code! Smile
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3432 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
As far as backtracking goes well I guess it depends on the time delay. I perform at a night club a couple of times a month and there is a group of regulars that are there every week. I plan on using this to get a pin from one of them and then doing the reveal a month later without going any where near my phone (or anything else). If he can back track that then I'll go and buy a hat just so that I can eat it.

Mark
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1118 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Mark, with our app you can grab a couple of pin numbers in a single performance, and then reveal them on a later date. Smile

Myke
Ruairidh
View Profile
Regular user
London
200 Posts

Profile of Ruairidh
I am friends with some of the developers at UsTwo, a very successful and pioneering app development company...I'm looking forward to, if the price is right, showing this to them and seeing if they can backtrack it. That'll be the ultimate test...but I think I'll pull it off.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2201 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
When will this be available?
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1118 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On 2012-10-10 16:00, Ruairidh wrote:
I am friends with some of the developers at UsTwo, a very successful and pioneering app development company...I'm looking forward to, if the price is right, showing this to them and seeing if they can backtrack it. That'll be the ultimate test...but I think I'll pull it off.

I'm sure you will blow their minds Smile

Alex, we are just waiting for it to clear the apple review team, it could be very soooon!!

Best
Myke
thementalist814
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of thementalist814
I want to win a copy too!
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
178 Posts

Profile of Salah AAZEDINE
Hi all, you' v been all waiting for this Smile, so here is the contest.

All you have to do, is tell us in detail what you like about the premise of the spectator unlocking your iPhone, then you unlocking the spectators iPhone.

The person with the best explanation will receive iUnlockYourMind App free.

Best regards,
Salah and Myke
thementalist814
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of thementalist814
What I like about the premise is that when the spectator unlocks your own iphone, it looks cool but it is not that impressive. But, when you are able to unlock THEIR iphone with their pass code know only to them, then it turns into a miracle status. It is something only you would expect to see on a David Blaine special. The fact that I did that for the spectator, it affects them on an emotional level. The fact that after unlocking their phone, now you have their date of birth to reveal to them later on in the show that will turn you into an instant cult leader!

Being able to extract that kind of information in a subtle way is...PRICELESS!
AngeloAces
View Profile
New user
Brooklyn New York
54 Posts

Profile of AngeloAces
What I like the most about the premise is the simple fact that in this day and age, a pass code is the most important number to a person. A passcode is the key to a person's entire life in a way. A person's iPhone holds just about everything they hold dear inside of it photos,music, private text messages, etc. With the spectator unlocking your iPhone you are essentially letting them inside of your world, and when you unlock their iPhone in a way you are entering into a territory that is very personal. You unlock their mind (no pun intended) and that is for sure a miracle that will destroy spectators.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2201 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
What I like most about the premise is that you are basically entering into a different realm of whats possible in magic to a spectator.
Sure many people have seen magicians but what you are doing in giving them the power to unlock your iphone, is enlightening a spark of wonder and amazement inside them hat is unexplainable, that to them in the end, will be something out of this world.
Now that you have transferred your power to them to unlock your iphone, they know for a fact that you will not be able to unlock their iphone since, a PIN code is something very personal and dear to them, that they cannot think you may know.....but when you actually go into their phone and unlock it....let the games begin.............

thanks

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » IUnlockYourMind (21 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..21~22~23 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL