The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » IUnlockYourMind (22 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..7..10..13..16..19..21~22~23 [Next]
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Hi guys, I just wanted to give you a heads up that "iUnlockYourMind" will be released very soon. We have been fortunate to have had some top performers use this in their shows already

James Brown,Alex Ward,Paul Vigil,Daniel Madison,Anthony Jacquin,,Daniel Stanbridge,and Tom Weil.

"iUnlockYourMind"

Imagine the ability to walk up to any spectator and unlock their iPhone.

It's now possible!

From the devious minds of Salah Aazedine & Myke Phillips.

Basic Effect
Imagine, you give your iPhone to a spectator and tell them to try and unlock your iPhone. They can't, because obviously they don't know what your Passcode is. Without ever touching your iPhone, you are able to Mentally send the correct Passcode to the spectator unlocking your iPhone. Now, if that is not as amazing as it sounds, what happens next, you can only imagine in your wildest dreams. You take the spectators iPhone from them, and tell them to Mentally send you their Passcode. They do, and you are able to correctly guess their Passcode and unlock their iPhone on the first try.

*This is just one of many possibilities you can perform with the "iUnlockYourMind" Application.

Every Mentalist/Magicians dream is to have the ability to read the mind and unlock a spectators iPhone.

Key Points:

*Your iPhone can be examined before and after the effect, their is nothing to find.

*They can try as many different codes as they like, it will only unlock, when you want it to.

*Whenever they want to start the trick, That's when the trick begins.

*The effect is performed without you ever touching your iPhone, everything is done by the spectator.

*No extra iPhone needed.

*No assistants.

*No wifi or any kind of transmission.

*Easy to learn.

*No memorisation needed, perform straight away.

*It can be performed 100% hands off.

*Imagine, being able to tell someone their pin number, iPhone Passcode, Year of Birth. The list goes on.....

*4 professional baffling routines.

Full Scrips, Presentations and Effects
Mentalism
Hypnosis
Magic
Psychic

Routines

iMindReader
iMemories
iHypnosis
iForgot

*Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned professional, you will use "iUnlock your mind" all the time.

*This can be performed one on one, or even to the biggest crowds on the biggest stages.

*it can be used as a pre-show tool.

*Not just another magic application, but a Mind Readers utility device.

*Imagine, that in the process of performing an awesome iPhone trick, you able to gain extra information and reveal it right then, or on a later date.

*This can replace your Peek Wallet or Impression Device.

*You can gain more information, with "iUnlockYourMind" than you can with a standard Peek Wallet, and the best part is, you get to perform an amazing effect in the process.

*Take credit for being an incredible mind reader.

Daniel Madison
'This is as clean and imperceptible as anybody could hope for in an app of this kind and could possibly be the best mind-reading app ever. If mind-control were real, I believe that it would look like this.'

Alex Ward
'No joke, it's the best iPhone magic app that's been created hands down! I've seen em all'

More quotes to come Smile

Kindest Regards
Myke Phillips
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
This sounds like a routine of mines that mr Jermay alerted you too. I believe I spoke to you in email about this too . Very unfortunate but hey. Life goes on
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Sounds awsome ,but I have not got an I phone and all the blooming magic apps are for Iphones,doh.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Mr Rorrison, in the most politest way, I have never spoken to you or mr jermay ever about my application.
I had this idea for years my friend, I have been working on this with Salah for a few months now.

Wherever you got this information from, it's simply not true.

kindest Regards
Myke
ashah12
View Profile
New user
Chicago, Illinois
35 Posts

Profile of ashah12
Mr. Phillips,

Can't wait! Sounds like an awesome and usable idea. Any chance we could know the release date and price?

Sincerely,

Arsh Shah
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Hi Arsh,

We submitted our app Sunday and hope that it will be available in one week but could actually take up to 6 weeks.

We tested it extensively, so we hope it should sale through the review team at apple.

Price is undecided as yet, but I can guarantee whatever the price, you will use it, and get amazing reactions.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Ill keep it to pm myke... makes more sense.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Will this only work on Iphone or IPOD too??
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Hi Alex,

I'm sure it works on iPod too, as the Salah the developer tested it on one.

I'll try to get him on here to clear the technical stuff up...

Best
Myke
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of DeeChristopherMagic
Is this the same as the app rorrison put out a couple years back? Maybe worth giving him a shout for crediting purposes, or shoot me a pm and I can discuss the method with you!

Sounds like a good app - I've got Alan's, but assuming it's not the same, my order's in!

DC
The EPIC 5 hour billet masterclass is now LIVE!
http://the1914.com
Overdraft | Orphic | Shadow | Eclipse | The Art Of Stagecraft & Many more exclusive magic & mentalism products.
RichOrvec
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of RichOrvec
Any chance of an Android release?
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Myke and I have touched base. Yes I did put out a similar app a few years back but I can happily say what myke has created passes mine in every sense of the word. The peek method is outstanding and this should be a go to tool in any magicians arsenal.

Alan
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of DeeChristopherMagic
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing it!
The EPIC 5 hour billet masterclass is now LIVE!
http://the1914.com
Overdraft | Orphic | Shadow | Eclipse | The Art Of Stagecraft & Many more exclusive magic & mentalism products.
shoexboy
View Profile
New user
Taiwan
89 Posts

Profile of shoexboy
Cool !! I can't wait to see it at App store !!
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Thank you so much Alan for that quote.

We chatted for an hour and sorted things out, Alan is a stand up guy! It was unfortunate that a third party was involved and made little stories about them requesting an email from me about my app, to which I'm still wondering what their agenda was. Smile

This was independently conceived by me and I had no prior knowledge of Alan's app, and we both agreed that this was a case of "great minds thinking alike"

Anyway, I'm really excited about this, it is something you will actually use.

Best
Myke
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Hi Rich,

At the moment we don't have any plans for android, sorry! Smile maybe in the future??

Best
Myke
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Profile of Salah AAZEDINE
Quote:
On 2012-10-02 17:01, BMWGuy wrote:
Will this only work on Iphone or IPOD too??

Yes it works on the 2nd generation iPod Smile
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Here is another routine possible with "iUnlockYourMind"

iMemories

Effect:
The "Mind Reader" is able to reach into the minds and see memories of two spectators. The third spectator, is able to reach in to mind of the "Mind Reader", and see his memory from when he was a child. All this, is written down ahead of time, and then showed to the spectators. The "Mind Reader" then unlocks the spectators iPhone.

Best
Myke
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Not sure where I learned this, but this can be done with an Android phone and GoLocker, which is free.
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1204 Posts

Profile of David Klass
At the end of the effect, if we want to, can we name the spectators passcode?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » IUnlockYourMind (22 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..7..10..13..16..19..21~22~23 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL