The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » IUnlockYourMind (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..8..11..14..17..20~21~22 [Next]
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Yes absolutely, Passcode of any mobile as long as it has a passcode,bank pincode and date of birth.

We have 4 very strong routines where you can reveal names and places too.

Over the next couple of days, I'll post the other routines possible.

Good thoughts
Myke
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Keep your eyes peel folks. this is gonna be a killer. I just hope he dosnt price it to cheap so every punter will buy it... stick around the £20 mark, this will keep most of the joe public away from it and is still cheap enough got for the serious magi!
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Another routine possible with "iUnlockYourMind"

iHypnosis:
The spectator slips in to a trance state, and imagines being you. They imagine holding your iPhone and correctly typing in your iPhone Passcode. When they come out of that trance state, they really take your iPhone, correctly type in your Passcode, and unlock your iPhone, proving they have a great imagination. You then slip in to a trance state, and imagine being them and typing in their iPhone Passcode. You come back out of that trance state, and unlock their iPhone.

Best
Myke
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Sounds very exciting Myke. Best wishes on your upcoming release!

Kind regards,
Max
MagicallyMe
View Profile
Veteran user
Manhattan Beach, CA
334 Posts

Profile of MagicallyMe
Where will this be sold at?
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
IForgot

Effect:

You write down, on a business card, your iPhone Passcode. You then show it to a spectator and ask them to unlock your iPhone confirming that it is the correct Passcode. You ask the spectator to sign the business card, and to remember the Passcode. You place the business card face down on the table for later. You then tap the spectator lightly on the forehead, and the spectator completely forgets the Passcode. Now, ask them to try and unlock your iPhone, they can't. You then ask them to pick up the business card they signed earlier, to remember what the Passcode is, and enter that Passcode
Your iPhone unlocks.

Of course, you now unlock their iPhone.

I must point out that, at the end of all our routines, you can reveal mobile Passcode, bank PinCode and year of birth in one performance if you like.

Best
Myke
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Thank you Max!

kindest Regards
Myke
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Inner circle
Changing the world with my
1278 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
This is probably a daft question but the spectator isn't encouraged to try and open your iphone with their own password at any stage of the routine ?
David Klass
View Profile
Special user
Beckenham, England
883 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Good question Ray? I hope not too
dan the man
View Profile
Regular user
188 Posts

Profile of dan the man
I was wondering that, too..
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
We have a great quote here.

Daniel Madison
'This is as clean and imperceptible as anybody could hope for in an app of this kind and could possibly be the best mind-reading app ever. If mind-control were real, I believe that it would look like this.'
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7403 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On 2012-10-08 16:17, Ray Chelt wrote:
This is probably a daft question but the spectator isn't encouraged to try and open your iphone with their own password at any stage of the routine ?

I would say so, but without the magi looking.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
James Brown posted his thoughts here.
http://themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic......m=275&16

Best
Myke
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2193 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey Myke,

Will this work on an IPOD?

Last question:

If it doesn't work on an IPOD, do you need to own an IPHONE to do this?

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2939 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On 2012-10-09 03:41, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-10-08 16:17, Ray Chelt wrote:

I would say so, but without the magi looking.

100% IMO as that is how I reckon it works . Which of course is then back trackable IMO . Every effect normally has a weakness and I bet a pound to a penny this is the weakness here . I may be totally wrong I hope I am .
Ruairidh
View Profile
Regular user
London
200 Posts

Profile of Ruairidh
You'd certainly hope that they don't just type their code or pin into your phone to check that it doesn't open it...but I imagine it is almost certainly going to have to be input at some point. WIll be interesting to see how it is justified.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Hi Alex,

I believe it is going to be available for iPod. So happy days my friend Smile

kindest Regards
Myke
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Inner circle
Changing the world with my
1278 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
Hmm Myke is staying close-lipped on this one.

My fear is that the performance is actually a huge clue to how its done and , despite all the high praise I just can't get my head around people being mystified by this if they have to key in their pin etc onto another electronic device.

We are inundated nowadays with warnings about phishing etc so surely most normal people would instantly have second thoughts about keying data into a 3rd party device. These qualms would come right back to them as the obvious solution.

Hope I'm wrong
alexwardmagic
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of alexwardmagic
Hey guy's,

I very rarely post on forums, but I have been fortunate enough to be one of the testers for this app, and I wanted to make a honest post to clear a few things up.
First things first. This is so good! It's faultless everything to me works perfectly with the app, it never fails, it always runs smoothly, it looks perfect, no one will ever guess its an app you are using. The amount of work that has gone into making this is astonishing.
I'm a worker, I work every week in a restaurant locally where I live and I have been using it there. As other workers will know something has to be very good for you to want to change up your routine and add something in, I've added this in!
Some of you have concerns about weather or not they are going to be able to trace the next reveal back to the first effect. Please, please, please don't worry about it. Look I haven't had a problem, none of the other testers have either. When a spectator writes down info for you to put in a peek wallet, they are still amazed that you read there mind, they often forget they even wrote it down! Come on guys, have a bit of realism about effects. If in mentalism you read someone's mind you have to receive the information somehow from them, if this is a problem for you..., don't get the app. Really doesn't bother me Smile to be honest I annoyed myke is releasing this, it's too good! For those who do get it, you will love it, you will use it, you will fool people, and myke Phillips will be a name you remember! Hope this was helpfull for some Smile
David Klass
View Profile
Special user
Beckenham, England
883 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Do you think that everyone who works out a method to an effect lets us know?

I'd say most people smile politely and only after you have left discuss their thoughts.

As far as a peek wallet goes it is a lot cleaner than any electronic device, in getting the required info.
They write something down that gets placed somewhere seemingly impossible to see.

Telling someone to input the info on a device that is used daily to send info all round the globe is not quite as clean and innocent Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » IUnlockYourMind (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..8..11..14..17..20~21~22 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL