The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » IUnlockYourMind iPhone Application (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Just read a lovely message that made me feel so proud that I wanted to share with the world. This is why it's worth what we do.

Bro, I just had one of the most powerful moments in my magic career happen today. And it's all because of you. (16 years in it) I just performed iUnlockYourMind to someone over the phone, Yes the phone and it was for someone who I was told, was a non believer. I floored her with her birthday and then walked away in front of 17 people. All while we were on speaker phone. I cannot thank you enough bro. I am overwhelmed with excitement even now, and it's been 20 minutes since. Thank you, thank you.

Sorry for the long post but I felt that I HAD to share this moment with you.

Lonnie lyerla
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Is this going to operate correctly with the new ios8 coming out?
Twitter @darjames
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2014, Jamie D wrote:
Is this going to operate correctly with the new ios8 coming out?

It's working fine on iOS8

Myke
X
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Excellent news Myke, glad to see you here as well.
Twitter @darjames
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
So far this app is the most expensive app that I spend for an iPhone app. Not that I'm dissatisfied. I like this app. And how it can smoothly flow with many effect you can imagine. Your imagination is the limit for this app.

daniltan
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Thank you for your kind words Daniel.

If you own iUnlockYourMind please join the iUnlockYourMind Facebook Group for more ideas and tips.
Myke
X
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Is this the app that is priced at $75? Are there any bugs or does it work smoothly? I would want to know before dropping $75.
Alwow
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
544 Posts

Profile of Alwow
Hi Myke,

I'm assuming since it hasn't happened yet, that there aren't plans for this to be available for the android OS? I had a friend show me this over the weekend and for the first time I actually wished I still used an iPhone because my head was bursting with ideas.
"Everything I show you is the truth... And the truth is the loveliest of lies"
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

Profile of GordonTheHypnotist
Android has way too many pass code variations it is not available.
Gullibility is an attractive quality in people
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
I think the fact that Android has too many pass code variations is an advantage. The beauty of Android is customization and personalization. No lockscreen is "weird". Some use patterns, other use pin code. Some use face, otherrs use fingerprint. They have a variety of looks and styles. The play store is packed with them. There are even those who use an iOS based lockscreen. Others use a drawing canvas as their lockscreen. Since iUnlockYourMind uses the iOS pin code lockscreen, I am sure it can be ported to Android to operate in similar way.

Add to that the fact that Android has the majority of the market share today. Personally, people here do not even recognize my handset or the OS currently running. With some thought, iUnlockYourMind can be a powerhouse on Android.

I really hope to see an Android version of this. Either way, great job on the app.
Porturtle
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Porturtle
Does this support iOS 8?
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

Quote:
On Nov 23, 2014, Porturtle wrote:
Does this support iOS 8?

Yes
Danatmosci
View Profile
New user
Ogden, UT
18 Posts

Profile of Danatmosci
I read when this first came out it was listed at about $23, I'm still somewhat starting out and don't have the $75 to drop on this, will you be dropping the price anytime soon? I have seen this performed in person and it blew me away. I'd like to get it and add it to my routines sooner rather than later.
weapon
View Profile
Inner circle
I am Emran. I have,
1328 Posts

Profile of weapon
I think the price will rise. Buy asap.
Eternity by Emran Riaz (Gimmicks + Download) An IMPOSSIBLE prediction of ANY number, ANY word, literally ENGRAVED in a medallion they've been holding THE ENTIRE TIME.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12181
James Kennedy
View Profile
New user
United Kingdom
17 Posts

Profile of James Kennedy
I seen this performed at the Blackpool magic convention at the weekend. I have to say its fantastic and when you compare the pricing against other electrical devices out there it is very reasonable.
Demitri
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of Demitri
I've noticed on the app store that this hasn't been updated since 2013 (at least that's the latest I see). It also states it's optimized for the iphone5. What about iPhone 6 or 6+?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
It's not an electrical device and, no, you're right, no updates at all. That's why I've left well alone.
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

The Pro version has been updated many times since 2013. Look the way I see it is Myke and Salah did not want to sell IUYM via the AppStore at all, it was going to be an exclusive to the Pro magicians that wanted it and paid handsomely for it. So many people begged and bickered with Myke to please sell them a copy and he finally said "okay you can get it for $300" but then many more people came out and said oh I can't pay $300 for it. I can't afford that. So Myke decided "okay maybe we can make a bare bones version of it so that people that wanted it for novelty could buy it and the Pros that wanted all the features and updates would pay more for it. So he made an app,store version and sold it fairly inexpensive but then the Pros found out that the barebones version was still very good and they said "wait a minute there's something rotten in Denmark, we think the AppStore price should be higher". Myke agreed so they put their heads together and came to a consensus over price. $75 for the bare bones version that has limited features but is still a really good effect. Or $300 for the Pro version which has many features and many updates including Pebble support. Some people want their cake and eat it too they want to pay the minimum price and get maximum benefits. It does not work that way. I bought the Pro version and I use it all the time. You know how I paid for it. I increased my show fee by $50 and in 6 shows I had the money to buy it without tapping into any of the other money I earned. I also figured since I bought a quality effect my show value has went up so I increased my fee permanently. If you are really interested in getting the Pro version contact Myke and get it now because it is going up in price. If you are not interested because of the price or some other hang up then that is fine but don't complain about it. It makes you look ridiculous.
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
I envy you Gordon. I'm just a hobbyist, so I wouldn't spend $300 for the Pro ver (really interested to have it. But, currently couldn't). But, I bought the $75 from the appstore and invited to the discussion group. I read so many magician there (I think all of them) who bought the Pro version say it is worth it.

As for the update: I don't know about iPhone 6/6+. I'm using 5S with the latest iOS and IUYM still working perfectly. Maybe if you ask Myke about it he will answer to you.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Whatever Gordon, Mr boring. The hypnotist who relies on electronic gadgetry.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » IUnlockYourMind iPhone Application (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL