The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » IUnlockYourMind iPhone Application (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1240 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Sounds excellent!
Great testimonials....just bought the app!
:)
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1240 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Just played with it...excellent instructions, ready to perform!
To say it with Craigs words "Opened it 30 mins before and I already can do it!"
:D
Can't wait to try it in the field!
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
FredNarlo
View Profile
Veteran user
Been waiting for John Dough for the last
317 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
And after a few performances, you'll find ways you can tweak it. It's very customizable.
ku7uk3
View Profile
Inner circle
1766 Posts

Profile of ku7uk3
£32.49 is expensive for an app. Especially without any videos of a performance or official reviews. Im intrigued with it, but I have no idea whether this is an effect that works with my performance style or has limitations on my phone.

will a performance video be made available?
Marketing Magic - 723pg book & DVD, Everything I know about being a Children's Entertainer - 363pg book.
http://www.amazingstephen.co.uk/shop-dvds.html
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1097 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On 2013-05-05 18:38, ku7uk3 wrote:
£32.49 is expensive for an app. Especially without any videos of a performance or official reviews. Im intrigued with it, but I have no idea whether this is an effect that works with my performance style or has limitations on my phone.

will a performance video be made available?


Hi there,

We are hoping to get some official reviews very soon.

There are performances of 3 effects, 3 explanations of those effects,introduction and settings videos in the app.

Best
Myke
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1097 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Thank you for all your PMs. Feel free to PM Salah Aazedine too. I will try to get back to you ASAP but I am Mega busy so sorry for any delay.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1097 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Here is the correct link to iMindreader. Same password:
http://vimeo.com/paulroffman/imin

Myke
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1097 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Best App on the Planet! ★★★★★

by Infotainer - Version 1.1 - May 6, 2013

I swallowed my pride and took the initiative to buy this app and boy did I get my money's worth! This is the best app out there! If you're looking to really shake your spectator's world and achieve a God-like status among mortals, don't hesitate to get this. If you don't then I will fool you badly with it!!!
Pfauntschi
View Profile
Regular user
Munich/Germany
152 Posts

Profile of Pfauntschi
Do you guys know when the language-update will be released?
I already know, that they finished the german language... now I am waiting every day^^
or is it completly impossible to perform it in the current (english) version as a german guy?
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
178 Posts

Profile of Salah AAZEDINE
Quote:
On 2013-05-16 10:58, Pfauntschi wrote:
Do you guys know when the language-update will be released?
I already know, that they finished the german language... now I am waiting every day^^
or is it completly impossible to perform it in the current (english) version as a german guy?


Hi The update will be posted very soon on the app-store. The review process take a long time especialy with iUnlockYourMind because we had tough time trying to convince apple to approve the app.
Pfauntschi
View Profile
Regular user
Munich/Germany
152 Posts

Profile of Pfauntschi
I understand... thanks for the info-update...
no Myke said " Don't buy it, when your phone is not set to the english language...
is it completly impossible to perform it in the current (english) version as a german guy? or is it that obvious that some would notice that at first?
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1097 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On 2013-05-05 18:38, ku7uk3 wrote:
£32.49 is expensive for an app. Especially without any videos of a performance or official reviews. Im intrigued with it, but I have no idea whether this is an effect that works with my performance style or has limitations on my phone.

will a performance video be made available?


Here is an unedited studio performance of iUnlockYourMind that some of you guys are asking for.

There was no set up with Paul and the peek happens in real time.

http://vimeo.com/paulroffman/imin

Password: iunlock

Kindest Regards
Myke
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
178 Posts

Profile of Salah AAZEDINE
Quote:
On 2013-05-16 12:37, Pfauntschi wrote:
I understand... thanks for the info-update...
no Myke said " Don't buy it, when your phone is not set to the english language...
is it completly impossible to perform it in the current (english) version as a german guy? or is it that obvious that some would notice that at first?

if you want to perform it as it is now, you will need to set your phone's language to english otherwise they will notice the it's different.
shoexboy
View Profile
New user
Taiwan
89 Posts

Profile of shoexboy
Here is one thing I find out compare with Video and APP.
APP Store 's IUnlockYourMind dosen't provide complete fucntion as mention at Video instruction.
Will it provide full Function in the future?
rasp
View Profile
Special user
977 Posts

Profile of rasp
Shoexboy....... sorry, don't fully understand what you mean.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
The online Facebook group for this is great! I had a problem once in performance, and a perfect solution was already posted in the group. Get this!
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1089 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
The spectators genuinely don't recall that they typed their pass code into your phone?! It's undoubtedly a clever app, but seems quite obvious, no?

I love these kind of apps, I will most likely buy anyway! Just wondering if anyone who has performed with it can comment on the above.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1097 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On 2013-05-18 03:11, DynaMix wrote:
The spectators genuinely don't recall that they typed their pass code into your phone?! It's undoubtedly a clever app, but seems quite obvious, no?



Hi DynaMix,

What usually happens in a real world performance is after the spectator unlocks my phone, I just wait a little. More often than not they say "can you unlock my phone?". When this happens you know the dots have not been connected.

Myke
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1089 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Thanks Myke - as you're aware I bought the app and am currently sending you the screenshots you asked for. Can't wait to join the forum! Great app!
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1097 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On 2013-05-18 18:21, DynaMix wrote:
Thanks Myke - as you're aware I bought the app and am currently sending you the screenshots you asked for. Can't wait to join the forum! Great app!


Thanks DynaMix,

I received something but it would t display, could you send it again.

Also, did you buy HandZoff because we have a group for that too.

Best
Myke
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » IUnlockYourMind iPhone Application (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL