We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » IUnlockYourMind iPhone Application (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
shoexboy
View Profile
New user
Taiwan
89 Posts

Profile of shoexboy
I mean compare with vimeo's introduction and APP. Find out APP dosen't provide full function as mention at introduction

Quote:
On 2013-05-16 20:13, rasp wrote:
Shoexboy....... sorry, don't fully understand what you mean.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On 2013-05-19 09:57, shoexboy wrote:
I mean compare with vimeo's introduction and APP. Find out APP dosen't provide full function as mention at introduction

Quote:
On 2013-05-16 20:13, rasp wrote:
Shoexboy....... sorry, don't fully understand what you mean.



Hope I can clear this up. There is a feature in the instruction video that did not pass the apple review team so therefor couldn't be in the app.

We are still pushing to get this feature on your app.

Regards
Myke
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of rasp
Sorry...... I'm still no wiser as to what you mean
shoexboy
View Profile
New user
Taiwan
89 Posts

Profile of shoexboy
Hi Myke,

Thanks for your clear up. Hope feature update won't take long time.



Quote:
On 2013-05-19 10:40, mykephillips wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-05-19 09:57, shoexboy wrote:
I mean compare with vimeo's introduction and APP. Find out APP dosen't provide full function as mention at introduction

Quote:
On 2013-05-16 20:13, rasp wrote:
Shoexboy....... sorry, don't fully understand what you mean.



Hope I can clear this up. There is a feature in the instruction video that did not pass the apple review team so therefor couldn't be in the app.

We are still pushing to get this feature on your app.

Regards
Myke
jjsanvert
View Profile
Special user
Paris, France
585 Posts

Profile of jjsanvert
Hope you can provide the french version very soon so I can use this - because it seems to be a great app.
JJS
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On 2013-05-24 17:26, jjsanvert wrote:
Hope you can provide the french version very soon so I can use this - because it seems to be a great app.


French version is in the next update.

Best
Myke
Bietfriek
View Profile
Elite user
Tilburg, The Netherlands
440 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
Just bought it, first impressions are great. Hope that the Dutch language is supported in the next update but can work around it.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
The ext update will be tomorrow guys.

We squished a few bugs.

Languages in this update are:
French
Spanish
German
Italian

Smother similation of screens.

Time format updated.

Date format updated.

And video link fixed.

Regards
Myke
X
jjsanvert
View Profile
Special user
Paris, France
585 Posts

Profile of jjsanvert
Looks fantastic, I can't wait to try it!
JJS
Pfauntschi
View Profile
Regular user
Munich/Germany
153 Posts

Profile of Pfauntschi
It is perfect...
Thank you, Guys!!!
joemcdull
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of joemcdull
Waiting for the chinese version
MOJave
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of MOJave
Can I ask why the proximity feature is not in the app? That is an integral part of what I want to use it for. Also may I ask, is there a way to edit your phone settings such that when you press the sleep button it doesn't ask you to swipe to unlock so you can have the fake screen there already ready to go??? Final question, when ios7 comes out will you provide a version for that??

Kind regards
Christopher
Be Entertained...
www.christopherbisset.com.au
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
178 Posts

Profile of Salah AAZEDINE
Quote:
On 2013-06-29 03:02, MOJave wrote:
Can I ask why the proximity feature is not in the app? That is an integral part of what I want to use it for. Also may I ask, is there a way to edit your phone settings such that when you press the sleep button it doesn't ask you to swipe to unlock so you can have the fake screen there already ready to go??? Final question, when ios7 comes out will you provide a version for that??

Kind regards
Christopher

The next update will include the prox feature. there is no official solution to do this but if you have jai****** iPhone you may find a tweak that does that.
MOJave
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of MOJave
Glad to know it will be in the update. Do you know when this is and also will there be a version to support ios7??
Be Entertained...
www.christopherbisset.com.au
parkrocker
View Profile
Regular user
Nuremberg, Germany
170 Posts

Profile of parkrocker
Waiting for android:P
www.balconyproductions.com
Be Creative. Be Unique.
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
178 Posts

Profile of Salah AAZEDINE
Quote:
On 2013-07-06 01:10, MOJave wrote:
Glad to know it will be in the update. Do you know when this is and also will there be a version to support ios7??



I'v been very busy with some personal stuff, the update will be available by the end of the next week.
The iOS7 support will be available when the ios7 is released.

regards
Salah
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Sales have gone through the roof for iUnlockYourMind recently but you guys are not taking advantage of our facebook group. You really need to join us as we have so many great ideas and tips being discussed there.

See you on the other side.

Myke X
magiclarsen
View Profile
New user
Orlando
29 Posts

Profile of magiclarsen
I am eagerly awaiting the iOS 7 version of this app. The pros and cons of being a budding app developer!!!
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Hi, just a quick update. We are happy to announce that we submitted an awesome new feature for iUnlockYourMind and it was approved last night. This update is what you have all been patiently waiting for. This update will be available in the next few hours.

Also, if you have purchased iUnlockYourMind please get yourselves over to the closed Facebook page, really great advice and stories on thee.

Good thoughts
Myke
X
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Here is a nice review of iUnlockYourMind http://magicblog.org/iunlockyourmind-by-appguru/

Check out the other reviews too.

Myke
X
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » IUnlockYourMind iPhone Application (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL