The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Cups and balls in prague... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eduardo
View Profile
Veteran user
312 Posts

Profile of Eduardo
Recently I gone to Prague in holiday... I could not believe what I found in the street, some guys selling old metal cups and plates, as any magician interested in cups and balls I found some nice sets of nice cups for a very interesting price... I share one video I made there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrb2-wbn3Xw&feature=plcp

edu
Rui
View Profile
New user
Tavira, Portugal
19 Posts

Profile of Rui
That Statue sure liked you.
Did you buy any of the cups?

Rui
Eduardo
View Profile
Veteran user
312 Posts

Profile of Eduardo
Yeah, the statue liked me, and I like the statue... he was almost the time still, but he was funny, and he show his eyes... we had a lot of fun, I was happy when I saw I had a video with him... for shure the best statue I ever saw...

the cups was amazing, I buy two sets of nice cup, with balance, weigth, size... incredible... that's why I post the video... any cups and balls collector or performer would lost there some hours...

EDU
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
That was great - thanks for posting it.
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Cups and balls in prague... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL