The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » SHUTTERBUG (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Warren-Peace
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Warren-Peace
I couldn't wait and no need to wait for a review. A trusted and reliable source for great and bizarre items. Guaranteed winner! I pulled the trigger and purchased $hu++€rbug. I will be giving a personal review in the near future. Thanks again Outlaw.
OnTiltSoon
View Profile
Special user
Barcelona
544 Posts

Profile of OnTiltSoon
Quote:
On 2012-10-10 01:12, Roth wrote:
At some point in the presentation the spectators will see something that may stick in their mind afterwards. If they do happen to remember what they saw, they may later google it.

It will take them to an historical reference site about the case that was put up by the grandson of a police officer that was there in 1943 Smile

Evil thinking... I love it!
- Joaquín Gasa Thomas
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Hey Rick, will this be a limited number release?
bigcheese
View Profile
New user
Sacramento, CA
56 Posts

Profile of bigcheese
This sounds intriguing and I would really like to read some reviews from you guys after you try it out. I'm very interested in moving towards this kind of work.
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of 13
Shipping Nov. 1st Smile looking forward to some performance reviews and audience reactions. I am sure the props are exquisite as everything I have purchased from Outlaw has been.
Frankie
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
56 Posts

Profile of Frankie
Quote:
On 2012-10-04 20:05, piyuyu wrote:
Just curious, where are the photos location based? Is it U.S or U.K?

Playing detective, I found one of the locations:

The movie theater in Farmington Minnesota... making it U.S. based?

Poor Mary might have been taken to the movies! Smile
“Magic is the only honest profession. A magician promises to deceive you and he does.”
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Shutterbug is U.S. based.

"Poor Mary" so very sad... hehehe
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2612 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
I am very excited about this one!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Looking forward to some kind of a review once someone receives theirs. Could this effect and photos be incorporated with a talking board and used in that manner. Maybe using the board as a means to make a connection with Mary in an effort to reveal the truth about her demise. Without knowing really anything about this new one from Outlaw, my mind is already thinking about ...one of my uncles who used to be a sherif/cop. Since I was his executor and he had no other family, I ended up inheriting most of his belongings and some of his case files that were never solved . .. ... .... Looks like I'll be heading over to Rick's place to use some of those plastic baggies filed with pennies the kids are bringing home tonight. Maybe Mr. Roth can chime in here on this or with a pm.

CHRIS
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2012-10-31 18:03, MagiChrisMitch wrote:
Looking forward to some kind of a review once someone receives theirs. Could this effect and photos be incorporated with a talking board and used in that manner. Maybe using the board as a means to make a connection with Mary in an effort to reveal the truth about her demise. Without knowing really anything about this new one from Outlaw, my mind is already thinking about ...one of my uncles who used to be a sherif/cop. Since I was his executor and he had no other family, I ended up inheriting most of his belongings and some of his case files that were never solved . .. ... .... Looks like I'll be heading over to Rick's place to use some of those plastic baggies filed with pennies the kids are bringing home tonight. Maybe Mr. Roth can chime in here on this or with a pm.

CHRIS

They say the spirits of those that died against their will, those innocents that were taken before their time, are the spirits that refuse to leave this plane.

Shutterbug is many things, a possible path to an answer, an opening to the other side. Someone has certainly died.

You may find that Mary may not be the one you will make contact with...
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5458 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Alright, that last line was an underwear-changer.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
877 Posts

Profile of Marqus
Anyone get one yet?

If so, any comments or observations (or reviews)?
Warren-Peace
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Warren-Peace
They started shipping out on the first. So any time now......
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18817 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I like the look of the photos and mountings...kinda tempted, I used to have some family out in the states so I'm not worried about a suitable backstory as to why I have these (and my great grandad was a Mountie apparently)..
I've asked to be banned
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18817 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Still no review, or did I miss it?

Currently deciding between this and a hardback L*n@
I've asked to be banned
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2612 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Hi everyone,

Well, the waiting is over. I just received my shutterbug (I'm in California so I'm just up the road a couple hundred miles from Outlaw) and the props are outstanding. You receive the main photos and some additional photos for alternate presentations.

You also receive various other items that I won't mention here so you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Shutterbug is a very "fluid" effect with many ways to do your presentation. It's a mystery that may or may not be solved. I see it as an intriguing way to start a bizarre evening and set the mood for what's to come.

Kudos to Roth and Paul for stepping out of the box with this one!

Jorey

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
magicianroger
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of magicianroger
Can't wait for mine
kcalB
View Profile
Inner circle
Took me 16 years to make
1002 Posts

Profile of kcalB
Received Shutterbug today and it is a thing of beauty.
The pictures online do not do it justice at all, it is classic Outlaw quality outdone, and you have to feel them, breath them, and handle them to truly appreciate their worth.

I don't come around these parts much, however I had to share my excitement for this act.....and it can be a complete act.
SB
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Cool sb - I ordered a set too and great to hear all the praise from people I admire
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2612 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
This is not your standard effect with a beginning, middle and an end! Where this one can go hasn't even been discovered yet. . .so much to ponder.

Rick and Paul may have started a new genre here!

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » SHUTTERBUG (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL