The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Willy Seidll Cups help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jorib
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of Jorib
Does anyone know if they're still available? I've tried a google search with no satisfying results. Thanks for helping.
Magic.J.Manuel
View Profile
Special user
I have danced upon
663 Posts

Profile of Magic.J.Manuel
Try to search on "Willi Seidl" Cups

There is some info but I do not see if they are still made.

If you want big jumbo cups the Galli-Galli cups now made by RNT2.com look fantastic.

J.Manuel
Nothing would get done at all, if man waited so long that no one could find fault with it.
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
I don't know if they're available or not, but after seeing them on Bill's site, and knowing he was coming to a convention I wanted to see them. He was nice enough to bring them and let me play with them a bit. They are very nice cups.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Willi Seidl, Senior passed away a few years ago. His son, Willi Seidl, Junior is now manufacturing them. I don't see any difference in the two versions. Willi, Junior is using the same forms and tooling.

You might be able to get a set from Jimmy Bix in Vienna. Jimmy is going out of business, due to a family situation.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Jorib
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of Jorib
Thank you very much to Mr. Palmer and all the members who helped. I've contacted Jimmy Bix. It only rests to wait now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Willy Seidll Cups help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL