The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » IUnlockYourMind (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On 2013-08-15 14:51, Alexander Marsh wrote:
I got this and really like it. It compliments my own impromptu methods for guessing someone's pass-code nicely.

To me, this app is the 21st Century Lover's Lock but, thanks to the well thought out methods, offers so much more!

Welcome in the club Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
I took the plunge on this. I love it. In fact, it's brilliant.
I particularly enjoy asking hot female specs to try their birth day and month when trying to unlock my phone. Now, I know their star sign... I can later pretend to read their astrology sign and, the fact I guess it correctly makes them think I am a god. It often ends in sex in my appartment.
iNFiNiTi | The Red Pill Magician | SHOCK NOT IMPRESS
MrSlogan89
View Profile
New user
The postman has delivered you
33 Posts

Profile of MrSlogan89
Slight problem, with iOS 7 is there going to be an update? Does anyone know?

Thanks.
"Magic people, Voodoo people"
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
No problem, they work on it... Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Had an email from Salah a few days ago. He is working hard on solving the lock screen issue.
AutarchicFlux
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of AutarchicFlux
Any update on when the APP is going to be fixed to look better with ios7? Given that this is an app designed to simulate the appearance of a lock screen, I'm actually kind of surprised how "off" it looks. The time is jogged over to the right of where it should be, the date doesn't display correctly, the background is very low resolution, and the color on the buttons is off. As it stands, I would be very hesitant to put my phone in any iPhone owner's hand to do this trick. I feel like I myself would instantly notice the lock screen is bogus. Is this being worked on?
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Don't understand really AutarchicFlux......... mine is identical to the real screens
AutarchicFlux
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of AutarchicFlux
Hmm. Mine definitely is not, and is a poor enough approximation to worry me. What iOS version are you using?
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Im on latest IOS and using the Pro version
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Mine is comepletly normal and I'm still on ios7
Twitter @darjames
AutarchicFlux
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of AutarchicFlux
Really weird. Mine still has a low-res background, the time is jogged over to the right, and my buttons glow blue instead of taking on the color of the background. Am I having a software issue?
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Suggest you contact Myke.
AutarchicFlux
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of AutarchicFlux
I've requested to join the Facebook group, hopefully I'll get some clarification there.
mortep00
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of mortep00
I would like to report that I am running this on an iPhone 4 with ios7 installed. For me the custom background does not work. You can select an image from your camera roll, but it never gets displayed on the lock screen. I have tried this numerous times.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2014, mortep00 wrote:
I would like to report that I am running this on an iPhone 4 with ios7 installed. For me the custom background does not work. You can select an image from your camera roll, but it never gets displayed on the lock screen. I have tried this numerous times.

Can you send me a print screen of the lock screen and your settings to mykephillips@mac.com

Myke
X
mortep00
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of mortep00
Hi, thanks. I managed to get this working. It would seem you need to select 'Clear' as the colour for the custom background to appear, although I do not think this is not mentioned in the instructions.

All the best,

Paul.

Posted: Sep 6, 2014 09:31 am
Oops, double negative! I meant to say I do not think it is in the instructions.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2014, mortep00 wrote:
Hi, thanks. I managed to get this working. It would seem you need to select 'Clear' as the colour for the custom background to appear, although I do not think this is not mentioned in the instructions.

All the best,

Paul.

Great! Under strict rules by Apple and a conversation over the phone with them, we are not allowed to explain this in the instructions. It's a long story and the reason it took so long for iUnlockYourMind to hit the App Store in the first place.

Best
Myke
X
VIEW
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of VIEW
Hi

Is this working for the iPhone 6 plus and doees it look legit?
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Yes and yes... Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Robvs
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of Robvs
Now obsolete with Apple's default six digit pin?!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » IUnlockYourMind (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL