The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Suggestions for the Reanimator (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
918 Posts

Profile of necroloid
Just wondering if anyone may suggest something that I can pack with a prop to make it smell like a 3 day old dead animal. NI want to include it in the box that I will be holding my Re-animator's dead bat prop. nothing to strong just enough to act as a convincer.
Bill Fienning
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of Bill Fienning
My thought is that the smell of a 3-day old dead animal may sicken some audience members. Using a "old musty" odor from one of the magic suppliers for the Re-Animator itself might be better.

For some reason I cannot generate a PM for your address using the Magic Café PM mechanism. I have some further thoughts as I have an RA on order from Outlaw. You can try to email me at BillWizard@att.net

I think that the RA has potential. I have a background story (kind-of, partially sort-of, possibly true). I felt that there was a need to account for the RA surviving from 1915 until now.
Bill Fienning

"It's More than Tricks"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Suggestions for the Reanimator (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL