The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "IN MY MIND 2" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
HI Guys and girls, just a quick updated! My new DVD "IN MY MIND 2" is finally out and available to all the dealers worldwide!
Has been a LONG process to put this put and me and Titanas we are really happy about this project.
All the routines are performed LIVE ON STAGE during my season on cruise ship, so what you will see are routines 100% commercial and tested on real audience. Included in the DVD there will be a graphic file and a pdf of the "MIND CARD" a tool that you can use for a lot of routines straight from your wallet.
Check your favourite dealer.
Here is the blurb:

After the success of IN MY MIND, Luca Volpe has returned with more fascinating routines from his professional repertoire! IN MY MIND 2 is a collection of stage and close-up mentalism routines which have been performed and tested on audiences all around the world!

All routines are 100% commercial and easy to perform, blending new and old methods, thus creating "entertaining experiences" that the audience will never forget! What you will find here is not "magic for magicians" but real working routines for the "real world performer"! Routines:

White Memory
A card routine in which the spectator will be able to "erase" the memory of his freely chosen card! A great memento that he will keep forever.

The Lucky Envelopes
The perfect intro for your mentalism show. Very entertaining and straight to the point!

Double Coincidence
A simple and "devilish" principle in which two spectators find that they have chosen the same card from two decks that have been shuffled, by themselves, under the table.

The Two Drawings
A revisitation of an old principle which has now been used in order to create an entertaining routine of "perfect match"!

Just One Chance
An impromptu "open prediction" card routine with new technique and handling that gives you the chance to create a little miracle! The subtle handling can also be adapted for forcing a card, for routines such as any card at any number and many others.

The Key of Fate
This stage routine has been kept a secret for many years, fooling many well-known magicians! It is a blend of chair test routine, 7 keys to Baldpate, multiple predictions and much more. A very entertaining routine which alone is worth 10 times more than the value of the entire DVD! The perfect closing act for your show.

And as a bonus you will receive the MIND CARD, a tool that will allow you to perform a 20 minute show straight for your wallet! An instructions pdf is included with the file.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Penguin has it in stock:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S14770

I like that it was filmed live. So much you can learn from a Pro in a working environment. The MInd Card for your wallet sounds very interesting!
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Thanks my friend Smile
Yes, I think is VERY important to have all the routines shoted live on stage, as you can see how they work on real people.
The mind card is a great tool and I have a full routine with it!
:)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "IN MY MIND 2" (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL