The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Three Fly Soft coin question? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kakronen
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of kakronen
I have been to local coin dealers. NO LUCK. I am looking to buy some soft coin silver dollars for a three fly effect. Does anyone know any online magic dealers that sell this?
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
Try ebay. Smile
Bernard Sim
thimblerig
View Profile
Loyal user
Bellevue, WA
273 Posts

Profile of thimblerig
What you are looking for is commonly called "junk silver." You may be able to find them at Pawn shops or dealers who trade in precious metals. I'm surprised that local coin shops don't have some. Have you tried asking the coin shop owners to order some for you from other dealers?

Also, never heard back from you after you asked about the turnover switch. How did it/does it work for you?
tr
Smile
Full Effect
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
257 Posts

Profile of Full Effect
What you should be looking for is either Morgan or peace silver dollars, if you want larger dollar size coins, but, if you want smaller coins try walking libertys or Ben Franklin half dollars.

all 4 coins are made of 90% silver so they don't make as much noise.
Ebay is a great place to buy them but it's kinda hard to get a bunch of them with the same dates
"Running water never becomes stale, so keep flowing" - Immortal Dragon Bruce Lee
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Three Fly Soft coin question? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL