The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Fake rabbit in a fire hat (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kel says poof
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of Kel says poof
I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on the best way to make a fire/flash in a hat or take apart box....I will pull a burnt rabbit out after (a bit like Steve Spill does in his stand up show) Would using some sort of mini flash pot (One you can hold in your hand) work or would you need something inside the box/hat to make it work?

Cheers Kel
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Hi Kel. Welcome to the Magic Café. May I ask are you 18 or older? To purchase accessories the way you are describing the buyer must be an adult. What type of audience are you targeting the effect for?
Kel says poof
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of Kel says poof
Hi Dynamike,

I went to the doctor last week complaining of heart burn...she referred to me as a "Middle Aged Man" - didn't like it:(

I'm now on blood pressure medication.

That aside, I do a comedy show for adults, I play guitar and sing songs and use props and simple magic....the burnt bunny will be the start of my Rocky Raccoon bit. I'll open the take apart box, flash and flames will come out, then I'll pull the half burnt bunny from the boxs and diguard him on the floor, where he will move around on the ground a little throughout the next bit.....luckily, I have a back up Raccoon!!! and we then start the Rocky dissapear/reappear bit.

Very funny after 6 beers.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24098 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
You will be able to receive more information with that kind of an effect in the "Up In Smoke!" forum. Good luck.

I hope you the best dealing with your health.
Kel says poof
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of Kel says poof
Thanks Dynamike...I'll be over there in a flash (Get it? flash - up in smoke?....ok, cheers)
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Profile of tropicalillusions
That was punny
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Fake rabbit in a fire hat (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL