The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Golden Touches by Eric Goldfarb and The Blue Crown (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
This looks so good. EXCELLENT demo!

http://thebluecrown.com/magic-tricks/golden-touches.html

Ad:

"On the Golden Touches download, you will learn Eric’s philosophies behind sleight-of-hand card magic, as well as his improvements on 3 classic sleights - the All-Around Square-Up, the Dribble Force, and the Sandwich Load.

These ideas and sleights can be applied to countless effects, allowing you to bring all of your magic to a new level, not just a few routines"
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
I haven't seen this yet, and I'm a little biased (Eric and I are lovers) but the demo looks nifty. I especially dig the sandwich load technique!

Can't wait to see it!

Kisses!
Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1979 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Eric is incredibly talented. No doubt this will be an excellent download
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
The all around square up looks great. The first clip of it, I honestly was thinking, "ok, so what's the move?"
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
545 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
The Sandwich load isn't new, there's videos of me performing it floating around online and you can see Calen Morelli doing it in this video: Simple Sandwich however I love the look of that all around square up, I could really see myself using that... In fact, I'm going to pick up the download now. I'll post what I think of the square up after I've watched the download.

Cheers,

Lloyd
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Golden Touches by Eric Goldfarb and The Blue Crown (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL