The Magic Café
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Need help with a prop (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

View Profile
Veteran user
317 Posts

Profile of jiayi
Hi guys, there is a mouth piece that you can put in your mouth and make noise like a fly or balloon deflating etc. What's it called? And where can you find it? thanks in advance!
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of PROFED
Other than a swozzle ( noise maker used for Punch and Judy shows, most people would get a squeeker and remove the noise maker and put in in their mouth
View Profile
Inner circle
In search of Vlad Dracul and his
2169 Posts

Profile of Dr_J_Ayala
There are actual mouth squeakers and many magic dealers carry them. There are two different sizes available, and not everyone carries both. The ones I have are double-ended squeakers, which means you get two different pitches out of the same squeaker by either inhaling or exhaling; smaller squeakers are higher in pitch and larger squeakers are lower in pitch.

You can find them at: - search for McSqueakers

Seeing as you live in Canada, you might try checking with Morrissey Magic in Toronto:

I hope this information is useful to you.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
You can also find them in pet stores by the dozen for a few dollars to replace squeakers in toys destroyed by over enthusiastic doggies.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Need help with a prop (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL