The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubbér Thruhand by Dan Hauss & Blake Vogt and The Blue Crown (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1876 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Wish they would have filmed with different colored bands... seems an obvious oversight
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Maybe the DL has different colors on it.
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Quote:
On 2012-10-11 20:31, rasmus wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-10-11 16:12, Decomposed wrote:
Mindtap As Spectator Thumbs Up......

:thumbsup:

This makes crazy man handcuffs look lame......

This looks really fantastic, thumbs up:)

but comparing it to crazy man? sorry decomposed but I'm very sure, if
you learn the crazy mans hand cuffs the right way, you will never find
a rubberband trick with more impact then CMH.

learn it the right way and then compare it my friend Smile

you will be on my review copy list if you like,
for my new DVD ''Totally Crazy Bands''

Totally agree that CMH is the best rubberband trick out. Still remember when DC did it the first time I saw it.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I know D.C. fried people with CMH. And there are no angles of course but I wonder what spectators will say when RT becomes popular. Or hopefully it will not be popular but the specs are what counts. I want to hear from those who perform both and see and gauge the reactions. That is all I am saying.

IF the demo is actually what the spectator sees....well its pretty dawg gone good IMO. If side by side with CMH, I would love to see what the public says. WOnder what DC would do with this? He may amaze just as many. Sometimes a reputation like that just makes anything that much better.

Im sure there will be differences but of course one must own both to see the results.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1692 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Yes, I totally agree with you. would be nice to see a total performance without
any cuts to see in realtime, how it looks. what do you think?
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
The "dirty work" is shown in the demo at least once. It's fast and invisible. You guys will love this!
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1692 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Can you show us a small iphone vid of your presentation?

thanks jeff:)
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2012-10-11 22:33, jprace wrote:
The "dirty work" is shown in the demo at least once. It's fast and invisible. You guys will love this!

There it is! No wait a minute, that's not it. I attempted to try what I thought was it. Nope!

I agree, can you put up a quick closed link video please just so we can see? Just a temporary one would really help! Magicians helping mentalists and all that....Smile
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5340 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Looks good, but way too much for a one-trick pony! Not for me.

Jim
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I just picked up a Justin Miller live lecture, there's the Penguin Live lecture this weekend, but I have to keep the lights on so I have to wait. If anyone gets this that can review it that would be great.
BatsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1052 Posts

Profile of BatsMagic
Well, you really don't need the lights on, Zombie, but you do need your internet access!
MichalMystic
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of MichalMystic
Yeah agree this too much for one trick and doesn't need to be a DVD. This should of been a 10 buck download. I'm not saying it not good or doesn't look great but..I stand by what I say.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-10-12 00:38, BatsMagic wrote:
Well, you really don't need the lights on, Zombie, but you do need your internet access!

Bats, if I lived alone, that's what would happen.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2012-10-12 00:39, MichalMystic wrote:
Yeah agree this too much for one trick and doesn't need to be a DVD. This should of been a 10 buck download. I'm not saying it not good or doesn't look great but..I stand by what I say.

It may be to keep it out of the mere curious hands. I agree its high dollar but sure do want to see more reviews.
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1106 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
I got this yesterday and it's very easy to do(beginer level). To get it to look as god as Dan makes it look will take practice in front of a mirror. I could do it after 5 mins. but didn't use it last night at an event. However I went through it a couple of times this morning and it's now ready for the real world.

It is super visual, impromptu, no reset time and once you learn it( which you will do very quickly) you have it for life. I am going to add a final phase where I make it penetrate my thumb using a different method.I had also worked out a different way to do the effect which works, but was not as good or as easy.

Anything with Dan & Blakes names on it is worth buying and I would say this is not overpriced. It's worth every penny.

Buy it and use it. Great product.

Mike Donoghue
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2867 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Quote:
On 2012-10-11 06:42, Decomposed wrote:
Both sides shown....

Why no uncut video then?
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2012-10-12 06:15, mike donoghue wrote:
I got this yesterday and it's very easy to do(beginer level). To get it to look as god as Dan makes it look will take practice in front of a mirror. I could do it after 5 mins. but didn't use it last night at an event. However I went through it a couple of times this morning and it's now ready for the real world.

It is super visual, impromptu, no reset time and once you learn it( which you will do very quickly) you have it for life. I am going to add a final phase where I make it penetrate my thumb using a different method.I had also worked out a different way to do the effect which works, but was not as good or as easy.

Anything with Dan & Blakes names on it is worth buying and I would say this is not overpriced. It's worth every penny.

Buy it and use it. Great product.

Mike Donoghue

Looking at my paypal balance and shivering. Got some car trouble and now another good review.
BatsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1052 Posts

Profile of BatsMagic
Quote:
On 2012-10-12 01:02, Zombie Magic wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-10-12 00:38, BatsMagic wrote:

Bats, if I lived alone, that's what would happen.

Just kidding, Zombie- I have a family too!
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4129 Posts

Profile of emyers99
This would be great if you could go from one finger to the next without re-doing the dirty work between each finger. Not sure if you can but I'm guessing not given you can freely show both sides after each penetration.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2012-10-12 11:03, emyers99 wrote:
This would be great if you could go from one finger to the next without re-doing the dirty work between each finger. Not sure if you can but I'm guessing not given you can freely show both sides after each penetration.

I am curious about this too! If the video is for real.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubbér Thruhand by Dan Hauss & Blake Vogt and The Blue Crown (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL