The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubbér Thruhand by Dan Hauss & Blake Vogt and The Blue Crown (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
The dirty work is done as you show both sides. Perfectly invisible.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I see no negative now except cash flow!!
solareflipz
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Fl
307 Posts

Profile of solareflipz
Quote:
On 2012-10-12 11:03, emyers99 wrote:
This would be great if you could go from one finger to the next without re-doing the dirty work between each finger. Not sure if you can but I'm guessing not given you can freely show both sides after each penetration.

Dan teaches another version that doesn't use any cover, as well as other ideas and variations for each penetration.
Agaton
View Profile
Loyal user
Manila
292 Posts

Profile of Agaton
There are some variations taught on the video as well. I immediately came up with my own handling, that's how flexible it can be. There's a version that is totally one handed but you would miss the visual/slow penetration of the rubber.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
It is a sight of true beauty if the video is what people see.

Hoping to see some user videos soon!
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
I've seen it in person by people who don't do it very well (yet)... and it still looked good.

Just sayin'.

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2012-10-13 17:15, Ben Train wrote:
I've seen it in person by people who don't do it very well (yet)... and it still looked good.

Just sayin'.

Ben

Stop causing us to not feed our kids Ben!!!!!!

Decomposing $$$$$
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
That's why I didn't have kids.

Again, just sayin'.

Ben

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
How bout utility bills then? Smile
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
608 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Really like the look of this effect.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-10-13 18:16, Decomposed wrote:

Ben is single. When I was single, the lights being on was last on my priorities.

:sun:
Agaton
View Profile
Loyal user
Manila
292 Posts

Profile of Agaton
Love the effect and the fact that it is impromptu. I will try to upload a video if I would have the time. Let me know your thoughts then.
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Quote:
On 2012-10-15 14:15, Zombie Magic wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-10-13 18:16, Decomposed wrote:

Ben is single. When I was single, the lights being on was last on my priorities.

:sun:

I found that as a single dude, the lights being off was usually more advantageous.

Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
608 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Just received the DL & ran thru it very quickly, definatly a winner as far as I'm concerned, practice required yes but that I can handle. A sure fire hit ...Hope you make lots of money with this guys &......Why the Hell didn't I think of it!!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Boy or boy, you good reviewers not making this easy!!!!!

Not one so so review yet, all positives!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2012-10-15 20:17, Agaton wrote:
Love the effect and the fact that it is impromptu. I will try to upload a video if I would have the time. Let me know your thoughts then.

Please let us know when your video is ready Agaton! That may be what brings a lot off the fence and the light bill on hold. Smile
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4980 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Wow, this look like real magic. I love rubberband magic and this is probably the best I ever seen.
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Nothing beats CMH. Not saying that this isn't really good but I haven't seen anything as good as CMH.
baobow
View Profile
Special user
504 Posts

Profile of baobow
Any worthwhile rubberband effect that will come out will be used to compliment CMH not replace it. Adding Rubbér Thruhand in a routine with CMH, as well as touches from Nabil Murday ( reverse CMH) and possibily Danny Garcia Blink Slink Touch for example would be fantastic
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
826 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
To me the method was pretty obvious and I was able to do it within a short time from watching the demo. It was far easier to figure out than CMH from when I saw Copperfield do it in the 80s. (I didn't have access to magic shops back then and of course no internet) That doesn't negate the value of the DVD, though. I believe the different methods and reveals bring value to this effect. Also the experience brought to the table counts for a lot. I much prefer someone else going out there and making the mistakes so I can learn from them than me doing them.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubbér Thruhand by Dan Hauss & Blake Vogt and The Blue Crown (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL