The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic Friday by Jamie D. Grant » » BEFORE YOU READ ANY FURTHER... by Woody Aragon from his "A Book In English" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2413 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Hiya Gang!

Thanks for watching!

TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

P.S. Just click the pic (above) to watch the vid!
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

I just need to post this to put it at the top and make all the Magic Fridays in order! I hope everyone likes the new YouTube format! If so, you can comment over here:

Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic Friday by Jamie D. Grant » » BEFORE YOU READ ANY FURTHER... by Woody Aragon from his "A Book In English" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL