We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Rock Paper Scissors (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
This past weekend was the world rock paper scissors championships in Toronto and I did some research on the internet and came across this site http://www.rpschamps.com

It has some very funny stuff on it. My favorite is the video clip of C. Urbanius giving some tips on how to play rock paper scissors, or RPS as the pro's call it. Check it out if you want, it is really amusing.
zeroG
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of zeroG
I got a kick out of this. Hey Kick Ball is getting pretty big right now, Why not RPS! (stay away from street RPS and odds & evens!)
Adam V
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of Adam V
You can play rock paper scissors online as well. Lots of fun for when you're bored at work.
Adam V - 9 out of 10 dentists recommend him.
Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
Speaking of kickball I heard that vince vaughn and ben stiller are making a movie about professional kickball. when I went to washington DC a couple years ago there were a lot of people who play kickball by the washington monument.
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
I've seen and tried that game a couple of times. What amazes me is it gives me an altered state of anxiety that well makes me quit early in the game.
zeroG
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of zeroG
A friend from DC was telling my wife and I about her Kick ball league, and we thought it was hillarious! The next weekend we read an article in our local paper about it. It's catching on like wild fire!
Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
I might have been wrong about my post about the movie about kickball, it might be a movie about dodge ball, I can't remember.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Rock Paper Scissors (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL