The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Free from AP - New Series from The Blue Crown (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2120 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Hey everyone. As part of our new site relaunch, we're doing a new monthly feature called "Free from AP".

Each month, we will send a download from our CEO Alex Pandrea with different tricks, tips, and ideas.

This is an absolutely free monthly download that is sent to all of our newsletter subscribers. If you are already subscribed, the first 'episode' will be sent out tonight around 7PM eastern time.

If you're not yet subscribed and would like to receive the free monthly video, simply visit http://www.thebluecrown.com and enter your email address where it says "Free Tricks by E-Mail" on the home page. Follow the confirmation steps, and you'll get the newsletter.

Also, Alex will be doing a one-hour Q&A session on our Facebook channel (www.facebook.com/thebluecrown) tonight from 8-9PM eastern if you'd like to check that out and ask him any questions.

Thanks, and enjoy!

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Mercury52, thanks for sharing the great news!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
The monthly video arrived. THANK YOU Blue Crown!
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3138 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Yes and we'll done too.
Nothing Personal-Strictly Business
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2995 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Really like the palm to palm transfer this month. Great thinking, and it looks clean as a whistle.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Free from AP - New Series from The Blue Crown (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL