The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Business Card Effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
jcs013
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of jcs013
How many business card effects did Tenyo put out?

Trick Business
Mind Scanner
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1915 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
There are a lot of effects that can use business cards with some effort. Try Mobile Illusion for example Smile
jcs013
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of jcs013
Have it and then will add that to my list. Which was the one they based Thought Transmitter?

Also if anyone has an extra Mind Scanner I am looking.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Wild Wallet and Card Case too
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
647 Posts

Profile of Inert
Where's the creativity? Where's the imagination?

jcs013...Thought Transmitter became Mind Scanner I believe. With any kind of minimal effort you can adapt scores of Tenyo effects to business card use.

Ultimate Shocking Pen
Soft Coins...use center hole only
Billscape...substitute credit card
Bio Shock...substitute playing card
Anti-Gravity Rock...float like coin
X-Ray File...use various business cards instead of playing cards
Mystery Triangle
4-Dimensional Trunk
Knife of the Ninja...card instead of bill
Ultra Slice
Floating Card
Trap Box...roll 'er up with an elastic
Fadeaway Case

The list goes on & on. Break the standard enclosed instructions rules. Make 'em yours.

Apologies if you literally just wanted to know the clearly defined official releases. Smile
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Not really convinced by this list. But maybe you have more imagination than me ...

Ultimate Shocking Pen : not really easy to set up with business card, not sure about interest of this idea.
Soft Coins : Not sure this have any interest.
Billscape : Not sure this have any interest.
Bio Shock : Impossible if you have carboard business card
X-Ray File : for what ? what do you want make with your own business card with this ?
Mystery Triangle : business card look to be too Thick to be placed on props and too hard to be pierced easily.
4-Dimensional Trunk : This one is ok.
Knife of the Ninja : Not sure about this too.
Ultra Slice : ok but any interest ?
Floating Card : ... not sure it work.
Trap Box...roll 'er up with an elastic : and what ??is the weight of the coin which is to open the trap. I think it is too light, and you lose the use of rattle Box.
Fadeaway Case : ok

Stop the LSD lol
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1040 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
jcs013
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of jcs013
I am compiling a list of actual effect with Business Cards, but I thank you all for your input.
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1040 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
So am I the only one that knows who that is in that above picture. Smile
Good thing I get my jokes. Smile
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
You have a scearch by category on blog if you want too..

Special LSD view ! Mind Travel in 3D !

I have to say sorry to Inert who think my reply was personal attack Smile Not att all it was humor to expain I do not understand how it's possible to use business card with this Tenyo props. And I just waited explaination and create emulation on the forum.
Sorry again if this is frowned upon Smile

Why see the bad side of things. I do not see why after everything we shared I would try to hurt and attack you. If it is not logical that this is not it.

Sorry again.
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
I know Richard, that is Timothy Leary who was famous for taking, and promoting the use of acid or LSD.
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Credit Slasher
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1040 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
We have a winner folks thank you for playing Smile
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Yes can be good idea for credit Slasher.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
NOW I SEE !

stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Maybe you can use Credit suprise too.

So I have try all the ideas of Inert, as it seems he want I die because I said that I did not necessarily found that interesting.
For Ultimate Shocking pen I have not succeeded Smile , for Bioshock the card out completely torn Smile , For mystery triangle you can't really insert the business card and it's too hard to pierce Smile , For Knife of Ninja you can maybe make your own gimmick to match with your business card but not easy and the cardboard card does not bend easily and steadily, so it does not work Smile , for floating card the business card is too small so you always see the playing card below, but maybe you can find a way, UltraSlice work great , For Xray files it's impossible because the gimmick use a very small part of the card and it's always a blank part ( you have to do special business card to work with this one Smile , For Billscape it worked, but not every time, because sometimes the card (too thin) passed under the banknote Smile, Trap box not work for me but maybe my props do not work fine because need something heavy hit the trap to open it.

Voila, so in the end instead of feeling attacked ( why ??? ) just see the good side of things and explain things. I am not against the new ideas, on the contrary !! I'm just here say some do not work at all and need more details about this ideas.
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
2268 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Quote:
On 2012-10-22 13:22, stereo wrote:
... as it seems he want I die because I said...

Really??? Smile
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1040 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Whoa that's a trippy guru. Oh no I feel a flashback coming on. Smile
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
When I do not have much time I write my message directly without looking in the dictionary and without translate with google. In general To Just writte a good message in English it take me lot of time and sometimes I do not have the patience and time to do all the work, so I wrote directly as I can, and I think that at this moment my messages appear aggressive. But it's not ! I'm sorry for that.

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4150 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2012-10-22 18:08, stereo wrote:
When I do not have much time I write my message directly without looking in the dictionary and without translate with google. In general To Just writte a good message in English it take me lot of time and sometimes I do not have the patience and time to do all the work, so I wrote directly as I can, and I think that at this moment my messages appear aggressive. But it's not ! I'm sorry for that.

Help I am getting a flash back who is that scary pycho kid with the knife ,lol.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Business Card Effects (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL