The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Best Chop Cup! (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
philipsw
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Profile of philipsw
Thanks for the MK cups link - another brand that I wasn't familiar with. I've bitten the bullet and acquired a (second hand) Hidden Wren cup. Looking forward to trying it out. Whether or not it replaces the RNT one for walk around will probably be mainly to do with size. But can't wait to see it!
http://www.bicycle-cards.co.uk

It's not what you do but the way that you do it!
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3310 Posts

Profile of warren
I use my Hidden Wren cup for table hopping with no problem but I had it made to a specific size that allows for a reasonable final load sequence whilst not being to bulky for the pocket but either way I'm sure you'll love the cup Smile
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2475 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
The Don Allen mini is quite good. I will also note although the copper looks the richest, in your pocket the light aluminum makes a big difference.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2475 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Thanks final load mini load I will sometimes use (sometimes a pseudo load dropped from my hand) is a mini Rubiks. These can bought in bunches of amazon and left as souvenirs.
magic.99
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of magic.99
I am using the Don Allen mini chop cup in brass. Very well designed chop cup with the gimmick inside unnoticeable. The bottom of the cup has a very nice indented design so the ball will easily stay on the cup when it is inverted on your hand/table.
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
723 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
I am now using a Magic Makers mini and it works great.
Bill Wood
View Profile
New user
Nova Scotia
93 Posts

Profile of Bill Wood
I just got the Presti Cup and am loving it. I think the how they make their balls is brilliant and it comes with a great routine that eliminates the usual in the pocket premise.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20525 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Dare I ask what is wrong with the "in the pocket premise"?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Bill Wood
View Profile
New user
Nova Scotia
93 Posts

Profile of Bill Wood
Danny, I wouldn't say there is anything wrong with going to the pocket, I've seen many folks kill with Gazzo style street routines and I have even performed the Dennis Loomis micro chop routine on occasion. But the old in the pocket never quite sits well for me, which is strictly a taste thing. I think when a hand is in the pocket it gives the audience to much space to solve the mystery. I tried to learn Tommy Wonders Two Cup routine but it was beyond my skills at the time, so I'm glad the Presti cup routine uses a body load that works for my style.
Davidicus
View Profile
Inner circle
Look Ma!
1134 Posts

Profile of Davidicus
VERY late here, but by far my favorite:

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Best Chop Cup! (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL