The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » HAND MUCKING - THE ART OF SWITCHING CARDS IN PLAY by GEORGE JOSEPH (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cartouche7
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of cartouche7
Some of you have probably read this book, what do you think about that? I will probably purchase a copy if it's worth it. I am looking for information about handmucking in real poker game. I have seen Tony Giorgio's work and that was incredible.
From what I have seen about George Joseph, he's not seems to be very skillful with his hands (except for fancy move...) but I think he have a great amount of knowledge. I am not looking for a book with fancy moves and magician technique, so, do you think that book is good for me?
popcalinda
View Profile
Veteran user
336 Posts

Profile of popcalinda
For me, it is really nice book. Get it! Also get Dustin Marks books there are some good mucks inside...
Kimura
View Profile
Special user
519 Posts

Profile of Kimura
It's by no means totally the real work but it's an good read. I don't think it is exactly what you are looking for (one muck even uses magician's wax, I think), but there might be one or two things that you'll find interesting.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » HAND MUCKING - THE ART OF SWITCHING CARDS IN PLAY by GEORGE JOSEPH (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL