The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Coffin nail..... (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Warren-Peace
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Warren-Peace
Forgive my lack of familiarity, because I have very little exposure to this peculiar side of the art other then this remarkable forum. My enquiry is regarding what stories/effects I could affix to an old coffin nail I acquired? Any opinion is significantly longed-for
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
PK which hand type routine? You will always be drawn to the coffin nail that helped to hold down the lid of your great grandfather's coffin. In fact, he was probably mistakenly buried alive and when they exhumed him there was a look of terror on his face, and scratch marks on the inside of his lid. Perhaps human nails were embedded into the lid where he'd desperate;y tried to claw his way out (have some dirty false nails to show your audience).

Because of the extreme emotion involved, and the fact that you have a genetic link with those terrible emotions, you are always drawn to the rusty nail and can always discern its whereabouts.
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
TJ Halford
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of TJ Halford
I think Hot Stone from Mr Voodini's "The Haunting" book would be great with this item
TJ Halford

"Imagine what is Possible"
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
There used to be an idea out there that involved smoke starting to issue from the nail during a tale of burning a vampire or some such story. I don't recall what method was used, but the only thing I can think of involves a highly toxic substance.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Septimus Hexx
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of Septimus Hexx
It was called "coffin nail" and mentioned in the bizzare edition of Genii Vol63 No 10 October 2000.
As usually happens I lent it to a "friend" many moons ago but you may be able to get a back copy
Let us know how you get on
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
Like any story…….
Who, What, How, When, Where
What does it do?
Move, bend, rust, bleed, get hot or cold.....nothing
An old style coffin nail lends itself to a p*****e m**e……..
Less is usually more
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
What I saw goes back a LOT further than 2000... at least 35-40 years. But, the MO was probably the same, as that was well-known at the time. I used the technique on other things until I found out I could die from the toxins leaching through my skin.

Hopefully the mods will edit this thread for the sake of not disclosing methods, but more importantly, this publishes a formula for a harmful substance, which SHOULD be parallel to those rules against publishing formulas for fire, etc.

The discussion should stand though, as it has many other directions it can go.

FYI - I reported my own post here, so the thread will hopefully get reviewed just to edit the things that should not be here. I think the main thread though, has value.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Damon Reinbold
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Damon Reinbold
Mephysto Magick Studio had one out called Nosferatu Nail which had two coffin nails included.

Damon
Damon Reinbold
<BR>2011 President, S.A.M. Assembly 71
<BR>2011 President, IBM Ring 90
Yannou
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of Yannou
I recall that smoke effect with a coffin nail from Tony Andruzzi. Today, I'd do that with something like Pure Smoke.
Warren-Peace
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Warren-Peace
Fantastic suggestions. I have looked into some ideas and the PK direction has many interesting directions. I have Pure $moke, I think the suggestion of a burning vampire is fun,buried alive is creepy and fun. Making it bleed is also an option. These ideas are great. Nosferatu Nail looks like fun too. All great ideas, keep them coming. Thank you for helping.
Jon W.
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Jon W.
Voodoo Zombie story would work.
hypnoman1
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of hypnoman1
Does anyone have the original instructions for Tony Andruzzi's marketed coffin nail routine? Please message me. Thanks!
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice.
Joseph Dunninger
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3515 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
If you can find the video, Bizzare by Tony Andruzzi, the nail routine is on it.
hypnoman1
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of hypnoman1
Quote:
On Oct 16, 2019, Wravyn wrote:
If you can find the video, Bizzare by Tony Andruzzi, the nail routine is on it.

Thank you Wravyn!
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice.
Joseph Dunninger
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Coffin nail..... (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL