We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I need help with a problem... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Ray Anderson
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Ray Anderson
Florian,

Don't leave us hanging. What happened?
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
Florian,

what/who you like at 15 are totally different to when you are 25, 35,45 ...
Don't worry - at your age you haven't met enough members of the opposite sex to know what you really like.
As Vinny says..Have Fun..Just let things happen.. ask her out, if you get the "Thumbs Down" its no big deal,
you will meet someone else down the line and wonder what all the fuss was about.

Howard
leefoley3
View Profile
Elite user
Texas
402 Posts

Profile of leefoley3
Follow your heart and your dreams. As many have stated, I would definately avoid the word love, unless you are using it to describe her eyes, smile, hair, and/or personality, etc. By the way don't say I love your body!!

I have heard it before and through the years have come to believe it. "The main things you'll regret looking back at your past are the things you did not do, not failing when trying something you wanted to do"

I wish you all the best in love and life. Lee. Smile
In December of '06 I was diagnosed with a very rare cancer, Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans. One in a million people worldwide are diagnosed with this type of cancer annually. Sarcomas account for 1% of all cancers. Knowledge is power!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I need help with a problem... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL