The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New rubik cube magic trick - RUBIK'S NIGHTMARE by Michael Lam (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Henryharrius
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Henryharrius
Hi prestigemagic,

This is Henry, one of the creator of Rubik's Nightmare. Yes, the rubik's cube restoration is completely gimmickless, which means you can do it with ANY cube. The so-called "gimmick" provided is actually an ordinary object, but it helps for the full routine. You can perform the restoration as a stand alone effect, or do the whole routine we provided. Hope it helps!

Henry
Caleb Wiles
View Profile
Inner circle
Indianapolis, IN
1130 Posts

Profile of Caleb Wiles
Henry, has this been release yet or is it still in pre-order? If it hasn't been released, any idea on the date?

Caleb
Check out my Main Event project (DVD or Download).

"Magicians, stop what you're doing right now and pick this up!" - John Guastaferro

"Caleb Wiles is the real deal!" - David Williamson

"...my very highest recommendation." - John Carey
anton.magician
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of anton.magician
I think this trick not for beginner. You need to made some moves that is not good when you perform it around the spectators.
TM
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of TM
Quote:
On 2012-11-18 15:11, Caleb Wiles wrote:
Henry, has this been release yet or is it still in pre-order? If it hasn't been released, any idea on the date?

Caleb

It has been released, It seems to be available at Vanishing, and other online stores.
Henryharrius
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Henryharrius
Thanks for your interest Caleb! It is released already!
swayne100
View Profile
Veteran user
380 Posts

Profile of swayne100
What's the verdict on this? Has anyone bought it yet and tried it out?
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1608 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
It is now available to most good dealers worldwide.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
David Klass
View Profile
Special user
Beckenham, England
922 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Everyone please be aware that there are NO cubes supplied. The so called gimmick isn't a gimmick. It is something you could pick up for next to nothing at any store.

If this was half the price and clearly stated that you would then have to buy all the cubes then fair enough.
keeblem
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1167 Posts

Profile of keeblem
Quote:
On 2012-11-24 09:23, David Klass wrote:
Everyone please be aware that there are NO cubes supplied. The so called gimmick isn't a gimmick. It is something you could pick up for next to nothing at any store.

If this was half the price and clearly stated that you would then have to buy all the cubes then fair enough.

Yes, I was somewhat suprised (and disappointed) that no cube was supplied. It should be stated clearly (unless I'm being stupid and just didn't see it) that the cubes need to be supplied. However after watching the DVD I'm rather keen to try this out.

I'm not sure where to get the mini cubes from. Are these the mini key chain ones sold on amazon?

Mark
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1376 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On 2012-11-24 13:50, keeblem wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-11-24 09:23, David Klass wrote:

Yes, I was somewhat suprised (and disappointed) that no cube was supplied. It should be stated clearly (unless I'm being stupid and just didn't see it) that the cubes need to be supplied. However after watching the DVD I'm rather keen to try this out.

I'm not sure where to get the mini cubes from. Are these the mini key chain ones sold on amazon?

Mark

Mini cubes are available from Tescos they are on a key ring which is easily removable £1 each.
I was also surprised, it's prob a bit over priced but is a good routine and the instant restore with an ungimicked cube is so easy to do and looks great especially when it can be immediately handed out.
cheeky
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of cheeky
Don't tell me that this will require , dismantling the cube completely and modifying it.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2012-11-24 15:59, cheeky wrote:
Don't tell me that this will require , dismantling the cube completely and modifying it.

I went through that many times with another product. Hope not.
What is the difficulty level?
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
Quote:
On 2012-10-25 17:45, gitty wrote:
I bought ONE SECOND CUBE in Japan a few months ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMLLMFLvmGU

Just now seeing this. That looks fantastic.
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1188 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
No need to dismantle the cube...

Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1376 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On 2012-11-24 20:37, Decomposed wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-11-24 15:59, cheeky wrote:

I went through that many times with another product. Hope not.
What is the difficulty level?

This is not difficult to do there is a small amount of memory work, but nothing difficult, you could easily learn it in an evening. Not to perform it but just the necessary moves. I think this will get some great reactions when performed. I may buy one of the speed cubes just to make the turns easier.
Nash
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong ~ USA
1088 Posts

Profile of Nash
Welcome to the Café where the first page of reviews are for people bashing the product before actually buying it.
Thank god for the 2nd page where the creator and the owners of the products speak up.

If you wonder, I saw Henry performed this LIVE when I traveled to Hong Kong a month ago. It is a worker.
I don't know much about the other versions, but if you want to discuss this effect and this effect alone, IMO, it is:
1.) Practical
2.) Simple and direct
3.) Great for parlor shows
4.) Obviously, it packs small, a fantastic news for traveling pro

I recommend it!
Don't give up, don't EVER give up.

Corporate event magician
Silver Glove Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Magic... coast to coast, here's to another...
334 Posts

Profile of Silver Glove Magic
Can anybody recommend a good place to find mini cubes?
Posting ever so slightly.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1376 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On 2012-11-25 13:11, Silver Glove Magic wrote:

Would be handy to know where you live Smile
David Klass
View Profile
Special user
Beckenham, England
922 Posts

Profile of David Klass
I bought this for purely the matching routine.
I'm not fussed about the restoration.

If you are like me and you buy this hoping for something clever, think again.

Imagine the simplest method possible and you will be on the right track.

To add insult to injury it doesn't come with the cubes.
Silver Glove Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Magic... coast to coast, here's to another...
334 Posts

Profile of Silver Glove Magic
Quote:
On 2012-11-25 13:18, rowland wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-11-25 13:11, Silver Glove Magic wrote:

Would be handy to know where you live Smile

Hollywood Land California. Smile

Doesn't have to be an actual store, even an online site would help. I'm searching Google as I type this.
Posting ever so slightly.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New rubik cube magic trick - RUBIK'S NIGHTMARE by Michael Lam (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL