We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Hey everyone, have a good laugh (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Craig Krisulevicz
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia, PA
647 Posts

Profile of Craig Krisulevicz
Check this out, quite funny, especially the FAQ section. I heard about it by one of my professors today. http://www.flat-earth.org
Who is John Galt?
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
By the way, this is NOT a joke. These people are TOTALLY serious. They TRUELY believe this nonsense. Smile
blindbo
View Profile
Special user
Bucks County, PA
790 Posts

Profile of blindbo
The society is quite farcical and fun to read about, especially if it is a front page headline in the Onion. There is no doubt that some are believers, but I assure you they are probably also foretelling the end of the world tomorrow and believing crop circles are formed by Vulcans on vacation.

I rather enjoy some of their terminology. I feel perfectly at ease as a Globularist subscribing to the Spherical Earth theory along with my fellow spherical earthers...
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
Financedragon, thanks for the link. I ordered you some Mr. Teapot labels for your troubles. Smile Think I'll PM Mike Giusti to get his take on this, after all he IS from Uranus.
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Hey everyone, have a good laugh (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL