The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Sublimina lmanipulation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Subliminalmanipulation.blogspot.com/.../subliminal-messages-in-adv...

The following excerpts are taken from a leaked top secret training manual belonging to ... Let your eyes concentrate momentarily upon the third ice cube from the top. .... Now take a look at this screenshot of a flash banner from their website

Well this is all very interesting,just found this on the net ,sorry I can not put the link up, but the banner taken from SUBWAY restaurants official website you can see that the steam ascending from the sandwich spells SEX. The word SEX is also etched several times on the sandwich and on Phelps' body. Very Bizarre and shows just what people think or want to see,just thought it may be of interest?.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I,can honestly say...when I look at Phelps, I have never remotely,thought of sex!

Now,for the sandwich...it does make me think of,after sex! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Sublimina lmanipulation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL