The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Lunch Box Sandwich by Michael Muldoon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonathan100
View Profile
Loyal user
292 Posts

Profile of Jonathan100
Hi Guys,

I watched this effect and was very impressed with it! This is a very good two phase sandwich effect. Beside the two phases you will learn several excellent subtleties. In fact there are two ideas that I think are so good they would be enough to make an excellent video. In addition there are a lot of nice nuances and little touches which again can be applied to other effects.

So what does all this mean? Well You get two very nice visual sandwich effects which can be done with a borrowed deck Plus two ideas that are excellent utility moves/subtleties for other effects and a bunch of nuances. Plus the teaching is really good and the effects are not to difficult to perform if you have some knowledge of card magic.

Anyway those were my thoughts.

Yours,

Jonathan
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Jonathan, well said. I too have this and it is excellent, all around from the effects themselves ( which can be strung together or separately) , through the entire teaching segment and production. This is well put together and I am quite happy with this entire download. Everything is covered in detail and Michael (Six) does a fantastic job with all of it. Out of all my recent downloads from a variety of online sales sources, this is among the best. Recommended.
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1772 Posts

Profile of SIX
Thank you guys so much! Smile It is no longer available for purchase. Hopefully soon we will be giving it away for free on System 6.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
This is an excellent piece of card magic. The first phase plays like Bill Goldman's Monkey In The mIddle, without the gaffs. It's a stunner!

Six is an excellent thinker AND teacher!
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Quote:
On 2012-10-30 13:32, Zombie Magic wrote:
This is an excellent piece of card magic. The first phase plays like Bill Goldman's Monkey In The mIddle, without the gaffs. It's a stunner!

Six is an excellent thinker AND teacher!

Totally agree
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Lunch Box Sandwich by Michael Muldoon (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL