The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Something that vanishes coins? like a box you drop your coins into? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AdamChance
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of AdamChance
I'm working on my hopping halves routine... but instead of putting the coins away in your pocket, I would love to have some sort of prop that I can drop the coins into and have them vanish somehow. it would need to be able to vanish multiple coins.

I remember when I was a kid, I had a little box with a diagonal mirror through half of it and a coin slit in the top... so you could drop coins into that and it would appear as if they vanished. but ideally I'd like something better than that.

and since my other hand is holding the other coins in a closed fist, you need to be able to operate it with only one hand.

is there a prop on the market that would work for this?
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Rattle purse.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
ptigue
View Profile
New user
Alabama
95 Posts

Profile of ptigue
Not necessarily exactly what you're looking for, but Shawn over at Mimesis magic has a SNUG Tuck Box that might be worth a look. PM me if you would like a few more details.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Adam, Dr. Mike gave you one of the best kept secrets in Coin Magic! Go here, and scroll down 2/3:

http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net/Rubinstein.htm

Myself, I'd get the deluxe set. Smile

Doug
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Quote:
On 2012-10-25 13:32, AdamChance wrote:

and since my other hand is holding the other coins in a closed fist, you need to be able to operate it with only one hand.

is there a prop on the market that would work for this?

I'm sure you're not holding them in a closed fist. That is unless there is a reason for the fist.
AdamChance
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of AdamChance
Thanks for the advice.

I might look into getting one of those rattle purses.

would the "RUBINSTEIN ULTIMATE RATTLE PURSE" be the one to get?
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
That'd be the one! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Something that vanishes coins? like a box you drop your coins into? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL