The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Giant Double Issue of Genii Coming (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2506 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
For the first time we will be publishing a double issue of Genii for November/December 2012. It will be 196 pages, have an enormous history of Genii from 1936 to the present written by Max Maven, and contain 62 tricks that I have selected from among those published during the past 75 years. The retail price is only $12. Subcribers will receive it as part of their normal subscriptions, but single copies may be ordered from the Genii office at 301-652-5800 or genii@geniimagazine.com
snape
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of snape
That's really great. Thank you, Richard.
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Mr. Kaufman!!
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Double issue, double pleasure of my favourite magigic magazine!
Thanks Richard.
Can't wait to read it.
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Magic-Scott
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of Magic-Scott
Looking forward to it. Thank you.
Cadabra
View Profile
New user
NYC
58 Posts

Profile of Cadabra
Happy Holidays indeed! Can't wait!!!
"It has always amazed and baffled me that audiences will wait patiently in line and pay good money to have the wits scared out of them." - William Castle

www.albertcadabra.com
WhoDeanie
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of WhoDeanie
Hope it comes before I leave for my cruise on Nov 18....Man, that would be nice...sitting by the pool on a cruise ship reading a DOUBLE issue of Genii Magazine....*whimper*
Magically yours,

Dean Burgess
WhoDeanie
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of WhoDeanie
Hope it comes before I leave for my cruise on Nov 18....Man, that would be nice...sitting by the pool on a cruise ship reading a DOUBLE issue of Genii Magazine....*whimper*
Magically yours,

Dean Burgess
WhoDeanie
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of WhoDeanie
Magically yours,

Dean Burgess
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2506 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
I can see from your triple post that you're really excited. Thanks, WhoDeanie!

And ... Despite the fact that we've emailed every subscruber, and that I've posted the information here, on Facebook, and on the Magic Café, we are still getting many calls and emails from magicians wondering where the November issue of Genii is.

So, please, if you know any Genii subscribers, or belong to a local magic club, or post on any other magic forums, let everyone know that there is no November issue of Genii.

We are doing a double issue, November/December, of 196 pages with 67 tricks that will mail on the December issue's normal schedule. So people can expect to see the digital issue online on or about November 14 or earlier, and see the paper issue start to arrive from the middle of November through the first two or three weeks of December as usual.

Thanks.
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1521 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
So you didn't have the November issue at the printers in time, eh? Smile
rockmartian
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of rockmartian
Good news indeed. Looking forward to so much material in one sitting! This will help with my christmas trip to the in-laws...
WhoDeanie
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of WhoDeanie
Got mine today...and in time to take with me on the cruise! Thanks, Mr. Kaufman!
Magically yours,

Dean Burgess
MarkFinn
View Profile
New user
North Texas
80 Posts

Profile of MarkFinn
This double sized issue was fantastic, and I was particularly thrilled to see some effects by Steranko in the historical line-up. My regular "local" shop (three hours away; I'm in the boondocks) sold out, but I was able to snag a copy from Penguin Magic. Thanks very much for the great trip down memory lane. The issue has convinced me to subscribe.
Mark Finn
Raconteur, Ne'er-Do-Well

I can be followed, but never shadowed:
twitter.com/FinnsWake
harbour
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of harbour
Just an amazing issue.
Well Done, Richard.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Giant Double Issue of Genii Coming (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL