The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Mini sponge ball routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mago verza
View Profile
Regular user
kanagawa - japan
103 Posts

Profile of mago verza
I was thinking to a routine with minisponge balls (half and inch or less), for now I put inside the 2 in the pocket 1 in the hand with the final with thumb tip and 3 in the hand, or a switch with something else but I would like to add also other effects using mini sponge balls as many small balls as in Eugene Burger routine, the problem is that the routine is a table strolling and not a sit down situation. Do you know any references about that mini sponge ball routine?

thank you
Yannou
View Profile
Veteran user
377 Posts

Profile of Yannou
Bill Abbott has a routine like that on "Bill Abbott Performs Close-Up For Kids". A highly recommended DVD not only for that one.
WhoDeanie
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of WhoDeanie
I do a routine involving miniature sponge balls and two playing cards....I call mine The Magical...Mystical...Come Go Birds. I sketched it from a routine called Cavorting Sponge Balls. It's from Magic by Gosh.
Magically yours,

Dean Burgess
WhoDeanie
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of WhoDeanie
Ooops. Misread your post. Sorry.
Magically yours,

Dean Burgess
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Mini sponge ball routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL